SOLD: WESTFIELD Sport 2000 - Factory Built 2.0 Zetec only 9900 miles (1998)

Gareth001

Immigration forces sale of my very much enjoyed Westfield - afraid shipping to USA is not practical!

Factory built Navy blue Westfield Sport 2000 SEIW – 1998 R reg with nice car related “R200OWF” license plate, 2.0ltr 16 valve Ford Zetec engine producing 170bhp giving 0-60 in 5.3 seconds. Twin 45 Webers, with Westfield 4 into 1 side exit exhaust providing a very nice exhaust note

Garaged and covered by full Westfield indoor cover by previous original owner and by me for my 6 years ownership, only driven during nice weather, never in the rain – but does come with full wet weather hood, doors and full tonneau cover.

9900 miles from new and as factory built no donor car parts used – all brand new when built

5 speed ford MT75 gearbox with quick-shift remote link, independent all round suspension with adjustable Spax shock absorbers.

Disc brakes all round with Westfield alloys mounted with Toyo P600-F3 205x50x15 with 5-6mm tread all round

MOT until July 2013 (can have fresh MOT done if required) - Tax until end of October 2013, so start your ownership with a summer full of fun

2 sets of keys and Thatcham 2 immobilizer

Call me on 07720 707904 or email Gareth001@hotmail.com

Offers around £8250

Only slight fault is a rattle has appeared from gear leaver from worn bush in quick-shift linkage over last few days – doesn’t affect gear changes in any way but I haven’t had chance to fix.

Westfield

Left

Right

Front

Back

Interior 1

Interior 2

Engine

This car parked next to me at Stoneleigh - very nice car.  Price? good luck with sale 

This car parked next to me at Stoneleigh - very nice car.  Price? good luck with sale 

Thanks Alex, price now added - looking for around £8750.

Yours was nicely sorted track car, although you did leave quite a bit of soot on my car from your exhaust :p

Thats cos it runs on wood chip....Apologies if i did that - i need to warm my car up well before leaving :-) 

Only messing - the M1 did most of the dirt!

Good luck with the sale Gareth and have fun in USA... I've got friends who are in Boston and NY that i worked with in the City years ago.  

• 2 weeks later...

Price now reduced to £8250

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.