Team Dynamics 14 x 6J wheels and Yokohama AO48 tyres

Raymond Y

Having now standardised on 13" wheels, I have my original set of Team Dynamics 14" wheels for sale.  There is no offset marked on the wheels but I believe it to be between 0 and 10.  The wheels are Ford fitment.  Four wheels have worn 185/60 x 14" Yokohama AO48 tyres fitted.  Whilst no longer road legal, with between 1.0mm and 2.0mm of tread left, there is still some trackday life left.  The fifth wheel has an as new 185/60 x 14" Avon ZV3 fitted.  The wheels are in reasonable condition with no kerbing, but all wheels have a bit of "gravel rash" from handling over the years that has been touched up.  I can send pictures by email, as I cannot work out how to attach pictures to posts anymore.  If anyone is interested I will sell to a fellow club member for £100 collected from Derby before I put them on eBay.   WHEELS NOW SOLD

Raymond

• Like 1

hi raymond could you email me some pictures of the wheels. johnlynne tickle @talktalk.net  thank,s

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.