SOLD - Westfield XE

Hammy

I've been considering a major upgrade for a while and have decided that my best route would be to sell my car and look for an injected V8 or Durabang type car, so here is the advert:

1990 Narrow bodied car featuring:

* 2.0 XE Engine on 45 DCOE's

* ARP rod bolts

* Lighter type early flywheel.

* Megajolt Ignition - Car will come with Maps, software, laptop and leads.

* All mapped by NMS - 164Bhp at 6000rpm

* small Denso alternator

* low profile sump ( 5ltr)

* S/steel manifold and exhaust

* polo rad with new fan - therom switch and overide

* Type 9  5 speed  Yukspeed bellhousing

* Rs2000 3.54:1 open diff, new oil seal last yr.

* about 5000 miles since new clutch

* car correctly described on log book

* Buyer will have first option on a spare XE motor which I removed from a write off myself ( 100k miles, ran fine) - £300 if with sale.

* Body work in good condition for its age -a few marks, but nothing serious ( no splits of cracks in the trub!)

* Spare almost new bonnet with hinges etc to fit this car  (red) and brand new pair of red swept wings.

* spare alloy screen pillars ( I was gonig ot alter the wing mirror arrangements

* RAC type roll bar with struts

* Full Harnesses

* Alloy uprights

* alloy front hubs

* Alloy bodied AVO's all round

* new front wheel and tyres last year ( I changed the offest )

* Toyo proxies (Ti/r and Ti/s)

* new discs and callipers last yr.

* Mintex 1144 pads (nearly new)

* New steering rack last year

* removable steering wheel.

* Chrome front suspension in good order

* 15" Alloys

* 2 speed Heater

* Had professional suspension setup about 4yrs ago, tracking checked last year after rack changed (1/16" toe in, ~1.8deg camber)

* Tonneau., with zip down the middle, so can be used as half tonneau ( useful when cold!)

* full weather gear (but I've never tried using it , and the windeflectors would need removing)

* Clio stalk for lights, horn, fog, indicators and h/lamp flash

* lots of gauges ! - Oil temp & pressure, volts, amps, water temp, fuel. VDO electronic speedo and rev counter.

* fuel cut off switch

* 3 stage  programmable shift light with oil pressure and Megajolt "operating" check lights -all in line of sight & dimmable.

Car is presently SORN and dusty! but will be sold with 12 monthgs MOT ( it runs out next month ~1000miles since last yr) and has had a service before beiing put away last yr. I've owned it for a six or so years., Never been used in the winter since I've owned it.

Tiny oil leak around sump plug otheriwise no leaks !

Good battery etc- just get in and drive . Handles nicely, pretty quick, nothing needed -  I have looked after this car carefully and had a lot of fun with it 

looking for £6000 o.v.n.o.

8679302261_f4a2bd631b_z.jpg

4604433860_831a2abda0_z.jpg

8680409880_456379689f_z.jpg

4440845129_90c70b3150_m.jpg

8680411962_b88b874858.jpg

Call me on 07971599529

You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

I quite like the stalk in the dash. Full controls of lights. It's not to my taste, but a really good idea and I've not seen it before.

nice car mix of classic and modern  :t-up:  seen it a couple of times and goes well too :t-up:

oh look is that me behind in the top picture :d now were you coming past me or was I coming past you :d

edited: just realised that is Adams car I think not mine

• 4 weeks later...

Nice Car Hammy, I will send it on to my mate Steve :-) 

**now with 12months MOT*** and no advisories !   :)  taxing it next week anyhow !

Hammy, i'm seeing Steve on Monday and will discuss it with him then. Cheers

• Like 1

I know some people don't like the swept wings and I've considered swapping these if it helped the sale

• 3 weeks later...

Now SOLD thank you all for interest And comments ... Ill probably be back soon !

Congratulations, though I'm sure it feels a bit odd too, knowing it's someone else's now.

Yes , it's a been a big part of my spare time hobby stuff -and a lot of fun . I really hope the next owner has plenty of fun with it too , hopefully he'll be on here soon .

but time to move onwards .

So...

What's next???

Congratulations on the sale and hope everyone's happy.

V8 ( injection) , Durabang or vx220 turbo

Geoff, which one, the V8 ( injection) , Durabang or vx220 turbo

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.