Doors / Sidescreens for wide body sport

markwoodford

I'm in the final stages of my build and was going to wait to buy the weather gear after its on the road (and I've saved up the cash to pay Westfield's ever-increasing new prices).  However, I now realise I should have at least the doors now so I can adjust the screen angle if necessary before everything gets locked down and sealed up.  

Does anyone have a pair in a reasonable condition they don't use?   I realise it's a long shot, but the alternative is trying to persuade the other half that she doesn't need a new kitchen just yet! 

I have a pair of doors for sale that I can bring to stoneleigh

I have a pair of doors for sale that I can bring to stoneleigh

Fantastic!  How much are you asking?

I also need them for the same reason, but as I dont want any i am looking to get a template to use.

Could this be done, maybe cut out the shape in fabric or something and i can transfer to polycarbonate

Anyone else have a pair by any chance? I'm after a pair too. Cheers.

Sorted now - thanks.

AJ if you don't manage to get a template before Stoneleigh, PM me and I'll make you some.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.