1990 Westfield SE Kit Find - Now what?

Bolt

Thanks for the help all! 

After a lot of reading and some measuring I think the crossflow and type-9 gear box (sourced as cheaply as I can!) will be installed for the IVA then go from there!

I will have to sign up and come to some local meets and potentially start a build thread as there do not seem to be many about ;)

Bolt, I'm in northants and there are many x-flow cars at out meet - Sywell Aerodrome, first wednesday of the month. :-) cheers, james 

Bolt - I'm in Hinckley and have a '90 SE with a xflow and type 9.

You are welcome to have a look around it at any (well almost) time.

........I`ve got a crossflow.....I think of it like a labrador...reliable,trustworthy and a friend....don`t really want a `staff` or  `rotti` now.......... :blush:

A good crossflow just might surprise you......mine`s all steel ,161 bhp, but thirsty.....`pedigree labrador`. :love:  :love:  :love:

Remember a dog is for life not just for one summer. :yes:  :yes:

I assume I will be able to see a few if I attend the Stoneleigh Kit Car Show which is just round the corner now.... I will try and hold off till then to buy too much!

Edit

Ps thanks for all for the offers to view and helpful comments! If I am passing any I will have to drop a PM to see if you are about!

Edited by Bolt