CLEAROUT. Bodywork, ECU, seat runners, etc. PICS ADDED

RobC

ZK rear detachable rear arches in orange with standard rear lights still attached aswell and westfield arch protectors. Reasonable condition some scuffs no visible cracks that I can see. £200 for the pair to collect. 

ZK aeroscreen in orange with racetech center mirro, smoked screen, again wear and tear and holes drilled for wing mirrors. 

1 pair of seat runners 

MBE 970 ECU and loom. As per advert elsewhere on here.. ***SOLD***

Tonneau Cover in black small tear but will repair for RAC rollbar covers cockpit and rear boot box area, Press stud on. 

Should be more to add to this list later.

PM for more details or call to chat

Items are in somerset

interested in the runners....what make are they and please could you post/pm me a picture?

Rob can you send me pics of the aerocreen please! First dibs if it is what i am after. Acafrao@hotmail.com

The loom for the 970 is much different to the 956? Also what are the main pros between 970 and 956 ecu?

Will sort pics tomorrow guys and either mail or post them on here.

As for the ecu? No idea on the 956 my 970 will be much cheaper ;) the 970 connector is a very sturdy connection mind.

Is the 956 a new or old unit? I have no idea.

Yes pics of the tonneau would be good - what seats will it cope with & whether the drivers side zips out completely, or rolls back.

Hi,

Am interested in the tonneau please, could you let me have photograph showing the damage, also price for P and P, is this for a wide body and would it be suitable for an aeroscreen car fitted with standard Westfield sports seats..?

If picture looks good and it will fit then first dibs please.

Cheers

Steve

Sorry guys in the delay been frantic trying to get the car finished for the start of the season. I will get on to this this evening.

All items are for wide bodied westfield

IMG_0117_zpseedec687.jpg

IMG_0116_zps1a81a670.jpg

IMG_0118_zps83c49d12.jpg

Carbon bracket to hold shift light

seat runners

IMG_1951_zpsb65b12a7.jpg

Cycle wings

IMG_1953_zpsb29b442c.jpg

IMG_1952_zpsce64ccaf.jpg

ECU

image-4_zpsb4b2b7ba.jpg

Tonneau - fited over my tillet style seats 

IMG_0120_zps64821933.jpg

IMG_0121_zpsdbabf772.jpg

IMG_0111_zpsae0add6d.jpg

The white marks are where I had stuck gaffer tape to stop water creeping in. I will clean these areas up and take pictures of those areas too.

Hope these help.

no idea of origin sadly used to have them fitted to my tillet style seats. Worked fine for me

I am no longer interested in the tonneau so good luck with the sale

The aeroscreen comes with that orange part? Does this fit on top of scuttle or how to fit this??

comes with whats pictured orange main body and then smoked lip inc centre mirror.

Three are 4 threaded bolts integral to the aeroscreen they go through the scuttle top and you bolt with washes through from the back which holes it in place. Hope this makes sense.

The smoked lip section is detachable held on with plastic fittings. Which is what came with it from westfield

• 2 weeks later...

btt

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.