First Westy wanted - £5 - £7.5k budget

alexander72

Morning all, As above.  My mate is 50 this week and has decided he wants to join the ranks of Westy ownership.  

Looking for a road biased car with comfy seats and weather gear ideally, swept wings not a problem. 

Immediate cash budget available and we have a trailer so MOT/SORN not an issue

Many thanks 

James Alexander 

Hi James

You're friend might be interested in this one, has just sold (nearly) by a friend of mine on eBay, but the buyer has decided he can't afford it anymore and pulled out !!! Very tidy car (he's a bit of a perfectionist) so deffo worth a look.

Drop me 'pm' if he's still looking and let you have Andy's details

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Westfield-WSE-Wide-Bodied-Sports-Car-/121067555568?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c30304af0&nma=true&si=H3o7BT%252Fldr%252Bo0cPF69wFKzExoko%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Cheers

Mark (ivormole)

Mark, Thanks mate. My buddy is in Reyjkavic now but back on Tuesday - will PM you later- thanks very much for your kind message, James 

Cheers Graham, as soon as Steve gets back from abroad I will point him that way :-) Thanks mate, 

Hi, I'm about to sell mine. It's a 1993 SEiW chassis with a more recent 2 litre Zetec with a stage one power conversion implanted. 158bhp. Bench seats with 4 point Willans harnesses. Maroon with swept wings. Brand new set of Yokahama tyres with about 15 miles on them. MOT runs out in a couple of months but will sail through. Let me know if your friend is interested and I'll get some pictures and more details over. Based in Northants.

Cheers

Chris Barker

Chris, sounds excellent mate - cheers.  I'm in Moulton and Steve is in Spratton.  I'm stacked til sunday next but i will deffo mention it to Plunger (steve) :-)

Hi, im selling my 1.6 SEiW. I'm yet to advertise it anywhere as of yet and saw your advert. My email is rudge_19@hotmail.com if you want to drop me a line and ill get some pics your way.

It has the full weather gear which you've pointed as a bonus.

I look forward to hear from you.

Jon,

• 2 months later...

Mines in the for sale section - fits the spec !

Cheers Hammy, I will print it off and pass it over... he needs to convince "Senior Management" i think but as I said to her, it's better a Westfield than he has an affair with "Gina from Sales"..... :p

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.