All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Euan Hoosearmy

Outdoor car cover recommendations

For that kind of money, might as well get an outdoor carcoon. Check eBay and FB Marketplace as you can sometimes pick them up secondhand. My Westie used to live in one and probably will go back in it in a couple of weeks. (Wife's car that has been living in a Carcoon is away having a re-spray and so may be hijacking the garage on its return) Unzip, move the top out of the way enough to drive out, then zip up and re-inflate. This is the easiest way to avoid having to store the cover. If you're paranoid about it blowing away, put a couple of heavy items in when the car is out - wheely bins are good here....
  3. joolz

Outdoor car cover recommendations

Just picked this thread up from a forum search for covers. I'm looking for something robust, like those pram hood style garages but on amazon they're the price of a real garage (over 1k!! really??) .. I'm after something with a sturdy frame to keep the cover off the car itself .. like a long narrow gazebo with sides .. Is anyone using anything like that? The previous owner of my car kept it in stunning condition, i don't want to be the owner who ruins it
  4. Flying Carrot Steve

The Spin Of Shame, Norfolk Edition

Yes I think you're right. They were fitted on a Cosworth Fury I owned, way too much power for those T1Rs IMHO
  5. CosKev

Because Toyo make such good semi slicks people just assume their mid range ditch finders are good tooπŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
  6. Flying Carrot Steve

Mallory Park footage

That looked like a fun day! Some very interesting cars. Loved the single seaters, would really love to have ago in one of those, must be epic!
  7. Bananaman

Sierra 3.92 LSD REDUCED

REDUCED to Β£350
  8. Bananaman

Westfield Hispec front calipers/pads REDUCED!

REDUCED to Β£175 + Β£10 p&p
  9. Yesterday
  10. Flying Carrot Steve

I had some of them on a kit I bought about 9 years ago, absolutely deadly 😳
  11. MR.C

The three 888s is what he will have been on!
  12. tuonokid58

2023 Westfield SEI

I dropped off the documents for this with Ruth at GBS this morning. Hopefully in about 3 weeks I will have a newly registered Westy. Barry
  13. tex

The Long Way North 2: WSCC Club Road trip 22nd/23rd June 2024

A19 south, either stick to A19 right through to York ring road then wherever, or head over N York moors on some really scenic roads. Via Castleton, Blakey ridge (lunch at the Lion Inn... Great place to stop), continue south to Malton. Then wherever you need to go. There's not a lot of nice roads along the coast tbh. You can avoid A1 from Berwick by using A697. Consett, A68, Darlington, Yarm, Stokesley, kildale, Castleton, lion Inn, south to Malton. Not the fastest route but you'll enjoy it.
  14. tex

The Long Way North 2: WSCC Club Road trip 22nd/23rd June 2024

I'm booked in if you want to meet up tonka?
  15. tex

MOT

I've recommended Ross Road Garage in Stockton.. Great guys https://maps.app.goo.gl/jAiFBACUYVeob75WA πŸ‘
  16. Rob Hunter - Club Secretary

Mallory Park footage

Highlights of the sprint at Mallory
  17. Rob Hunter - Club Secretary

Mallory Park Speed Series - Sunday 24th March

Some professional footage!
  18. Rob Hunter - Club Secretary

Mallory Park Speed Series - Sunday 24th March

Great to meet you too, see you on the next one! πŸ‘
  19. stephenh

Live Online Rock Concert

Yes David, that's the band, pictures before my Grandson Freddie joined of course, in fact recent pictures of the group only show 3 members at present, they being the ones who moved up to Liverpool recently. The band creator is I think now a Lecturer in Liverpool and another is a student. I don't think the original bass player came up to Liverpool, hence they were on the lookout when they came across Freddie playing as a guest with various groups based around the Liverpool student scene. Freddie plays all guitars, and sings, but I think Suki's mainly want him as a bass player. My daughter and family went up to Liverpool last week to see them play in The Cavern Club. They said it was very good but VERY loud, so I'm looking forward to watching/listening tomorrow via my computer where I can control the sound level!
  20. Onliest Smeg David

Live Online Rock Concert

Nowt wrong with music shares, so no shamelessness! Thumbs up from me πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Spotify ' The Sukis ' here
  21. CosKev

Bet he was on ditch finder Toyo T1R's combined with 20 year old Spax shocks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  22. Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

2024 Speed Series Results

After the first 2 rounds please see the results, which are in the enclosed spreadsheet. I am working with @Tigger to get the new Regulations into his scoring system, however in the meantime working them out with a Spreadsheet. Any queries on scores etc please raise directly with me, thanks. WSCC Results 2024.xlsx
  23. KevanP

Live Online Rock Concert

Just listened to a couple of their tracks on YouTube - they are pretty good, I like the sound! Fingers crossed someone picks them up and signs them - wish them well.
  24. stephenh

Live Online Rock Concert

Ok, this is a shameless plug, but as it is for my Grandson I don't mind admitting it. Brief background, my 21 yr. old grandson is in his final year at Liverpool University, studying music. He pays various instruments and even sings, but his favourite is bass guitar. He's just been invited to become a regular member of a local (Liverpool) band who he has guested with several times before, called Sukis. Last week they played at The Cavern Club, and now they have signed up to do a live online concert via VierLive, which I think is a Norwegian organisation which aims to give new and young bands an online "stage". It costs Β£10 to sign up for the concert, but having done so you can then play it as often as you like I think. So the link if anyone is interested is: https://vier.live/act/an-intimate-performance-with-the-sukis- If you want to watch live, it is on from 8.00pm tomorrow evening, but you need to register and pay your Β£10 in advance, of course. No money back guarantees if you don't like it!! But the old band (before Freddie joined as the cool dude on bass) did several utube clips of their music which you can find if you Google Sukis. Don't be surprised that it then mentions the band being Hertfordshire based, it is the same band, they just moved up to Liverpool not very long ago.
  25. Euan Hoosearmy

Aluminium front hubs. SOLD

Yes please! Will PM you
  26. Crash test dummy

Aluminium front hubs. SOLD

Cortina spec, lightweight and anodised. Bearings are good but one seal needs replacing (not that it ever leaked). Studs might need replacing with longer versions if you don't run sleeve nuts. Β£80 posted to UK mainland.
  27. Flying Carrot Steve

Can't remember where I saw this but I think it was on TV several months ago. Probably that Caught on Dashcam show as @TableLeg said. I remember posting about it on KitNet.uk and asking if it was one of our local muppets πŸ˜‚
  1. Load more activity
Γ—
Γ—

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.