All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. Thank you Stu 👍. She scrubbed up well for 24!
  3. Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO- Devon & Somerset

Should we be inquiète

4. Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

Should we be inquiète

Creme de la Menthe!
  5. as seen on the westfield chesil website.
  6. JS westy

VDO tacho 0-8000rpm

I might just have one if you're still wanting
  7. Smudge62

Hawk DTC30 race pads for Wiiwood calipers

My car is not used on the road just for sprinting and track days so can't really answer your questions, I bought them as they have instant bite with no warm up required which is necessary when sprinting knowing that on the first corner you will have brakes that work.
  8. Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO- Devon & Somerset

Polish ( the shinny stuff not the language)

I do love the look of your car Rory, one of my favourites 👌
  9. LoneWolf

Not really pertinent to the sale, but how do you compare those pads to others in the market? Are they decent for road use (dust, noise, etc) or just a full-fledged race pad? Seen they are well regarded online, but haven't found anything specific about their use on the road. Thanks.
  10. I am no detailer but this is what i did this year It does not say how you are polishing but i got a cheap DA for XMAS https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hyundai-Polisher-Variable-1500-4500rpm-Polishing/dp/B09SV2R1Q6/ref=asc_df_B09SV2R1Q6/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=570334618003&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10150476833655681978&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006567&hvtargid=pla-1639964677321&psc=1&mcid=d173ac3fd56e32b59161f103a95f2e19&th=1&psc=1 you get all the pads with it. there is a video on you tube that covers how to use it. Based on reviews I used the turtle wax products its called hybrid one and done it cuts and finishes at the same time they do really good deals on their website. I got better at using it the more i got further down the car I then used their spray on flex wax again easy to use and spry it on wipe off. should last 6 months but you can spray it on when drying a washed car to top it up. Happy with the results the car looked the best it has for years. I got out all the swirls. Deeper scratches would need more attention but i was not going to spend ages on it. And any excuse to post a picture ha
  11. Big d

Factory built 2.0 Zetec 2019

Would take a cheaper westfield in px if it helps. Dave
  12. Rhett Turner - Black Country AO

New West Mids Member

Welcome to the club, hope to see you soon. No need to register, just turn up.
  13. Last week
  14. Smudge62

Siltech - Wilwood Brakes

Still for sale
  15. Benrobson2999 - Kent AO

Recent snap of your Westfield

Minnis Bay, Kent classic car night. Freezing cold, wet and windy but me and Rob enjoyed it
  16. Ricca

Ford diff rear parts

Hello Everyone, I'm selling this items..: Ford LSD 7 inch - SOLD Ford crown wheel 3.62 - 210£ Ford Lobro flanges output - 110£ Prices without shipment. Bye 😊 Ricca
  17. Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO- Devon & Somerset

What have you seen today?

Very nice 👌
  18. Smudge62

Best pads on the market
  19. Hafod

What have you seen today?

Parked up for a coffee at Bodnant gardens near Conwy. Next to me was this beauty, LD Integrale.
  20. Have escaped from the bathroom. I took Glen’s advice and walk mounted the sink without feet. Ali has since taken to wearing steel toe capped slippers whilst brushing her teeth…just in case she says. As for ABCs route, all was good until we crossed the Rio Grande river. I had my fingers crossed that we wouldn’t need to go back across it after Andrews route went somewhat amiss. Thank the heavens for Miss Julie hey Andrew 😊👍
  21. BobMet

New West Mids Member

Superb looking car, congratulations, and welcome to the WSCC from a nearby(ish) member.
  22. Terryathome

FW Bonnet

Ok
  23. Geezergs

Westfield World not arrived again...

Oh sorry Mark, thanks for reply, much appreciated.
  24. Stan7604

Westfield Wanted

Thanks for all the messages, still looking if anyone’s thinking of selling.
  25. For anyone wanting to know the colour - Polynesian turquoise.... Going back to @joolz comment - my wife was working in a Jag/Saab/Rover dealership when she bought hers....
  26. Looking for a drivers side half door for a SEiW. thanks
  27. Yay! I got it right 1st time for once, Rover! Makes a change
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.