All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Ali and Gail

Happy Birthday Ali, Andy, Gary and Ollie

Thank you very much x
  3. daverobs2

Returning member.

Thought I’d say hello. I’m refurbishing my 2.0l Zetec after it being stood in the garage for far too long. The photo is of my car on the 2010 calendar.
  4. This is a complete Father and Son build and has been built with immense patience and pride. It has under 2000 miles on the clock. The total cost on this for us is around 27K, we have bought a new ECU and we have had the car tuned at Troy at NMS, it also had the Geo set up as well. Please follow the link to our build thread here: https://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/topic/146092-mark-and-harveys-fw/page/29/#comment-1609506 It's a Westfield limited edition SEFW with black top Zetec 16valve on standard induction and Omex600 ecu. It has uprated brakes and wide track suspension. It has a windscreen and Westfield doors and also wind deflectors which can be put on in place of the doors. It also has a Soft Bits For Sevens half hood and bag which stores it behind the seats when not in use. Me and my son bought it as a complete kit from Westfield at the end of 2021 just before they went into administration, and completed it early in 2023. It passed the IVA first time and has done about 2000 miles since. It also has a mobile phone charger under the dash and a Soft Bits for Seven touring document holder. It has the lockable boot lid and rear diffuser fitted. We have uploaded as many phone pictures as possible for detail, and there is a set of professional photos here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HuTrxIhZa3iunJJFkvA4dTSXZopaFJ4J?usp=sharing We are based in Grantham, in the Midlands. Mark's phone number is +447584483061 Offers around £20,000
  5. The last time I looked Longton didn't have the entry list online. I am just wondering if anyone has a link to it (as they did for Anglesey)
  6. Mole

Snetterton 27th. July.

Still too cold for you on 6th May to come out and play at Snetterton?
  7. A few years ago the wife sent me to the supermarket for some Brasso. I went into Tesco's and saw a sign above an aisle saying 'Polish'. 'Great,' I thought, 'a whole section of the supermarket devoted to my needs.' Unfortunately not ...
  8. joolz

Recent snap of your Westfield

Clares first trackday ever, novice session at Donington, she loved it. Even managed to get some heat into the tyres even though its was 2degC and blowing a gale. Might have to have his and her westfields now, I can see her taking over all track driving duties from now
  9. LoneWolf

1999 zetec 1.8 SEiW

Very clean car at a fantastic price 👍
  10. Eddie

1999 zetec 1.8 SEiW

Forgot to add price £9000.00 ONO
  11. Eddie

1999 zetec 1.8 SEiW

Westfield 1800 SEiW for sale. Owned for 3 1/2 years. MOT September. Was on my bucket list of cars to own but unfortunately its just not getting used as much as it should so think it's time to let it go Location Oxfordshire OX5 Spec as follows: 1999 Q Plate 13,200 miles Ducted nose and high performance ally rad 4" Dominator head lights with Phillips Racing Vision White Halogen bulbs Long range baffled fuel tank with extended sump (35L) Ford Zetec 1800cc engine (150bhp) - high output head/cams , Dellorto 45DHLA carbs, DTA ECU Westfield Stainless Headers, collector and 6" Exhaust Raceline Motorsport baffled, low profile sump Lightweight sealed race battery MT75 5 speed Gearbox Sierra 3.62 diff Carbon stone deflectors Minilite 13” wheels Toyo R888 205 rear / 185 front Spax dampers RAC rollbar Custom made vinyl seats with back and base heaters (2 settings) Sliding seat rails Custom dash with oil press, temp, fuel and water temp gauges Willans 4-point harnesses WF leather steering wheel Custom console with seat controls and 12V USB outlet Westfield half hood Soft bits custom rear tonneau original WF doors Perspex wind deflectors (interchangable with doors) Indoor semi fitted dust cover Original build manual and a folder full of receipts/paperwork Think that covers the main points but any quesions please ask
  12. Yesterday
  13. Thank you Stu 👍. She scrubbed up well for 24!
  14. Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO- Devon & Somerset

Should we be inquiète

15. Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

Should we be inquiète

Creme de la Menthe!
  16. as seen on the westfield chesil website.
  17. JS westy

VDO tacho 0-8000rpm

I might just have one if you're still wanting
  18. Smudge62

Hawk DTC30 race pads for Wiiwood calipers

My car is not used on the road just for sprinting and track days so can't really answer your questions, I bought them as they have instant bite with no warm up required which is necessary when sprinting knowing that on the first corner you will have brakes that work.
  19. Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO- Devon & Somerset

Polish ( the shinny stuff not the language)

I do love the look of your car Rory, one of my favourites 👌
  20. LoneWolf

Hawk DTC30 race pads for Wiiwood calipers

Not really pertinent to the sale, but how do you compare those pads to others in the market? Are they decent for road use (dust, noise, etc) or just a full-fledged race pad? Seen they are well regarded online, but haven't found anything specific about their use on the road. Thanks.
  21. I am no detailer but this is what i did this year It does not say how you are polishing but i got a cheap DA for XMAS https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hyundai-Polisher-Variable-1500-4500rpm-Polishing/dp/B09SV2R1Q6/ref=asc_df_B09SV2R1Q6/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=570334618003&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10150476833655681978&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006567&hvtargid=pla-1639964677321&psc=1&mcid=d173ac3fd56e32b59161f103a95f2e19&th=1&psc=1 you get all the pads with it. there is a video on you tube that covers how to use it. Based on reviews I used the turtle wax products its called hybrid one and done it cuts and finishes at the same time they do really good deals on their website. I got better at using it the more i got further down the car I then used their spray on flex wax again easy to use and spry it on wipe off. should last 6 months but you can spray it on when drying a washed car to top it up. Happy with the results the car looked the best it has for years. I got out all the swirls. Deeper scratches would need more attention but i was not going to spend ages on it. And any excuse to post a picture ha
  22. Big d

Factory built 2.0 Zetec 2019

Would take a cheaper westfield in px if it helps. Dave
  23. Rhett Turner - Black Country AO

New West Mids Member

Welcome to the club, hope to see you soon. No need to register, just turn up.
  24. Last week
  25. Smudge62

Siltech - Wilwood Brakes

Still for sale
  26. Benrobson2999 - Kent AO

Recent snap of your Westfield

Minnis Bay, Kent classic car night. Freezing cold, wet and windy but me and Rob enjoyed it
  27. Ricca

Ford diff rear parts

Hello Everyone, I'm selling this items..: Ford LSD 7 inch - SOLD Ford crown wheel 3.62 - 210£ Ford Lobro flanges output - 110£ Prices without shipment. Bye 😊 Ricca
  28. Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO- Devon & Somerset

What have you seen today?

Very nice 👌
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.