All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Rednop1

Widebody scuttle panel

As the title Well used item Just the bare panel £30 collection only
  3. Flying Carrot Steve

help in bristol port to start my westfield

Well he hasn't stated his hourly rate or how many hours he spent on it but I'd suggest it's £80+vat per hour and 14 hours. Looks like he must have spent quite a while on it including driving it too and from the docks. It is quite likely to be a reasonable figure tbh. Charges for mechanics these days are not cheap, my Jag guy was the same hourly rate last year and could even have gone up since I last saw him. The question I always find I'm asking myself is did they actually do all that work and did they actually spend all those hours on it. Unfortunately that's not really something that can easily be disproved. If they have a good reputation then you really have to just trust them I guess
  4. just got the quote from the mechanic . the car start but misfire at some rpm’s . do you think that it’s a fair price ? all jobs are in description he gave me priority in other jobs that maybe have . when the car was in the port he gone there and try to started it . he charged me 80 pounds and got a small fire in the filters .
  5. Today
  6. Thanks to Nick for the stickers and membership card, race ready for gurston this weekend
  7. Hi I'll take it if Naranja_Al doesn't have it. Cheers Phil
  8. John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Blyton entry list

Entries are open. An online entry list is not a necessity. Many events only provide an entry list when the Final instructions are issued.
  9. John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Mallory Park Sprint - June 23rd 2024

Entries are now open for the above event Regs - https://sandhmc.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/mallory-Park-Sprint-Regs-june-23-06-24.pdf Entry form - https://sandhmc.co.uk/entry-form/
  10. CRAIGR

Megabusa wanted NOW SORTED

Back in a Westy . Megabusa acquired 😁
  11. SteveG

New West Mids Member

Thanks for the insight. Always good to know it's come from a good home.
  12. You are looking at an iSHOXS M1 GT Suction Cup Mount duitable for GoPro Hero and Compatible ActionCams. Bearly used & like new condition. Currently on Amazon for £77.60. Will do it for £35 delivered of £30 collected. More info here: https://amzn.eu/d/aq3u3Yj
  13. You are looking at a APS Brake Bleed System which had only ever been used one on my build. Originally cost £59.99, will do it for £30 delivered or £25 collected. More info can be found here: https://www.competitionsupplies.com/professional-brake-bleed-bottles-single-person-operation/aps-professional-brake-bleed-bottles-single-person-operation-twin-hose-version-2
  14. Yesterday
  15. Rob Hunter - Club Secretary

Returning member.

Welcome back, hope the refurb goes smoothly!
  16. Rob Hunter - Club Secretary

New West Mids Member

Yes it was well looked after, always immaculate and no expense spared. Karl only decided to trade it in a few weeks ago as a MegaS2000 came up. Karl's new one on the left, mine on the right
  17. Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator

The Long Way North 2: WSCC Club Road trip 22nd/23rd June 2024

Yes no problem @Markh80 you will need to be at Holiday Inn Darlington A1 Scotch Corner at approx 9am on Sunday 23rd June. I will add your name to the list
  18. Paul Baker

Warwickshire Area Track Day 24th May CANCELLED

Oh shame, I was just about to message you! Fancied having a go around Curborough. maybe on the next one…
  19. Markh80

Evening guys I am based in Newcastle upon Tyne would it be possible tag on with you guys on the Sunday morning, and if so how would I go about doing this
  20. Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator

@Stuart @Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative @DomWash @Andy Westwood @Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator @aeg @Glynn Walters @ianali @Steve Bosworth @neptune @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman @W Shep @Jim cunliffe @tex Event update: We have a 70 page draft roadbook ready 😎 The WSCC event team will be carrying out a ''dry run'' (hopefully 😆) over the next couple of weekends to make any tweaks required to the roadbook which will then be going for print. If all goes well the roadbook will be ready for distribution prior at Malvern kit car show, so @Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator can hopefully distribute to any club members at Malvern who are going on the tour, for the remainder of participants we can post out the roadbook to you so you have a chance to study it prior to the event weekend. Promotional clothing and stickers will be handed out at the start point on the day
  21. Bananaman

Genuine Westfield Aero Screen REDUCED

One more bump and then flea bay… 🤷🏻‍♂️
  22. And I don't driver her in the dark but I am impressed with the lights!
  23. I blame @Crash test dummy. Just finished the painstakingly pain in the butt job and replaced the floor.
  24. WSCC Webmaster

Members Map

The plug in that drives this needs an update. Updates to plugins used to be done via the forum software’s own “marketplace” - but they recently ditched this and so you now have to do things differently. It is on the list of things to do.
  25. SteveG

New West Mids Member

Excellent! Good to hear it is known. It seems to have been very well cared for.
  26. Rob Hunter - Club Secretary

New West Mids Member

Welcome from South Derbyshire! I know that car well, used to live 2 miles from me.
  27. Naranja_Al

New West Mids Member

Nice 😎
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.