Situations Vacant

Club Secretary (Reserve)

Gentlemen and Ladies of the WSCC.

Your Club needs YOU. Well, one or two of you.

After many years of service as Membership Secretary, John has decided it is time to step down.

I'm sure you will all join me in thanking him for his services to the WSCC not just as Membership Secretary, but also as an AO previously and for the many other tasks he has undertaken, including marshalling the gate and start line many times at Curborough, amongst other things

John, it has been a pleasure and a privilege. I wish you all the best for the future, even though I know you're going to be around doing all the things you love with the WSCC.

And now we need another John. Or a Chris, or a Bill or a Fred or a Frieda to fill what is possibly the biggest pair of shoes in the WSCC Committee.

You MUST be a WSCC member, computer literate, familiar with Boardroom functionality and Microsoft Word and Excel. John will hand over all relevant documentation and peripherals and will be on hand for questions and help, so you won't be chucked in the deep end.

During your tenure you will not have to pay a WSCC subscription. Any unused membership time will be credited when it comes time for you to step down. All expenses that result from your admin work will be re-imbursed on submission of an expenses form to the Treasurer, and of course you need to have some spare time in the evenings or weekends in order that you can adequately fulfill your duties.

A more complete run down of rights, responsibilities and privileges will be discussed with the successful candidate.

Applications to me please, BY EMAIL NOT PM to secretary@wscc.co.uk.

Thank you.

thanks John for all your hard work - enjoy your retirement ;-)

Big job, and I can't imagine how time consuming for a volunteer.

Thanks for sorting my membership out John.

Enjoy all that extra free time !

Edited by StanS

A Big thanks John, you did well at what must be the most difficult job on the committee. I hope your still going to do the Curborough thing as I will personally miss the banter ;)

Hopefully now that most of the membership subscriptions will be done online, the job may not be quite as difficult so who's going to fill John Boots ...... apparently he has de-fumigated them :d :d :d

My thanks to you too John. All the very best. Might see if I'm man enough for the job :o