Castle Combe regs are out! Swift action recommended

Lumme!

Cheers Dodgey, that re-assures me.  I will have a stroll about in the morning, have a look at the sky and potter round this year i think...... first time out and all that....:-) 

and potter round this year i think...... first time out and all that....:-) 

I'm sure I've just seen a pig fly past :d  :d  :d

Martin, you've seen how I look after the old car :-) 

never raced or rallied........ ;)

1st time I found the rev limiter on my bike and my car was on the track :-)   - BTW - where do I get my "Westie Narrow" badge?!?! :-)

Martin, you've seen how I look after the old car :-) 

never raced or rallied........ ;)

Hows that then by throwing it at the nearest moped :d  :d  :p  :p

Green... the mopedist found the car so attractive he parked it on my lap........  :d  :d

I agree with the comment about getting-in entries quickly. The number of places has been reduced this year in an effort to provide all competitors with the planned number of runs.

It may be due to the fact that it's the first event of the season for many, but the attrition rate last year did lead to multiple stoppages, so Bristol MC have limited entries and re-jiggled the running order to maximise the chances you'll have a great day.

My car's not ready yet, so I'll be marshalling, probably start-line radio so hope to see lots of Westies out.

Regs here http://www.bristolmc.org.uk/Pre-event/great_western_sprint_regs.htm

Offers of marshalling help to our Chief Marshal Tony Shearman please - sheart600@btinternet.com

Hope to see you there.

just booked eastbound Travlelodge family room for £19.00 !!!!  happy days....

does that mean i can stay with you wuv

have you guys been told you have a place or just being well prepared,if i get a place ill be staying at the track in the camper van the night before.

• Like 1