WWW...

Captain Colonial

...AKA the Winter issue of Westfield World, is now out, along with a superb 2013 calendar, which members should be receiving any time now! :cool:

Thanks as always to all who contributed, and to Peter Osbourne for doing his usual superb job putting the magazine and calendar together. :t-up:

As to whose photos made the calendar...

...you'll have to wait and see! ;)

• Like 1

I've got a wee one in :t-up:

November looks :cool:

Got mine this morning. Calender is great, especially July with the small picture of a red Westfield on the cliff tops at Filey!

Great Calendar!

...and well chuffed my car is on/in it.

Just got my copy and the calendar - absolutely superb!!

Thanks to all involved, some great shots which will be a welcome distraction throughout the year on my office wall.

Well done to all involved.

Andy

mine arrived today - Thanks Scott and Committee, I was well chuffed to see Martin Parkes excellent article about Q82 and all the excellent work, and great times, he had with the car. Great Calendar and Great Magazine. Thanks

mine arrived today - Thanks Scott and Committee, I was well chuffed to see Martin Parkes excellent article about Q82 and all the excellent work, and great times, he had with the car. Great Calendar and Great Magazine. Thanks

I had :cry: towards the end when writing it :d .

• Like 1

I know Mart, I know..... Q82 is being well looked after in my painted, heated workshop.... I will get some decent pics and draft a reply article for the spring edition.... :-)

Weeee I'm in it with clark and tom. thanks for sending in the pic Tom :yes:

A fantastic calendar the mrs is losing the battle this year and its going on show.

Mine arrived this morning... some very good photos in there :d

Absolutely - very nice pictures indeed! :t-up:

Calendar is in the workshop already next to the Stihl Calendar - a thing of cultured artistic merit

Made the front page on this one :t-up: it's been a long time since i drove a forty footer ;):laugh:

Like the piccies cleggy and a good first write up

Tis a fantastic issue, great article by Martin, good to see Smokey's write up making this one (almost a whole years worth) and Steve W providing the international input :t-up: .

Really does give a sense of community and great to see articles and pictures of what people have been up to (great inspiration) and looks like Peter O has a nice bit of material - keep it up guys. :t-up: :t-up: