F1 2012

Matt Seabrook

Well that's another season over and for me the most exciting season for years. The Pirelli tyres KERS and DRS have made this a season to remember and the last race was epic. Roll on 2013. :d

Agreed

I used to call F1 Formula yawn................great for a good kip on Sunday afternoon and as a bike enthuiast I never missed a Moto GP race. Now it's the other way round.

F1 is worth watching.

Moto GP is unfortunatly, DULL :no:

It was certainly a good race, lets hope that next year brings all the excitement of this season.

it was a real shame for Lewis that his season ended that way, but thats life at times

Enjoyed that. I think both Vettel and Alonso were deserved champions, would have been happy for either of them to win, :yes:

Agreed you could not call who deserved it more really

Hey, they should introudce KERS in motogp too!

Good idea I might even watch it then :yes:

Great race and great season all round.

Gutted about Hamilton. He's been out of luck all season.

Really exciting to see it down to the wire!

Given the choice, the coverage is still better on the BBC though!

Gutted also for Hamilton, but a spirited and well deserved Championship win by Vettel having been relegated to the back of the grid.

Look forward to next season :)

Good idea I might even watch it then :yes:

Don't worry........they've introduced.........Marquez instead.

Might take a while but should spice things up

Not to take anything away from a world champ which is not easy to achieve.......but I don't think anyone would say the fezza's the best car, while most would probably say the red bull is. So for me anyway, Alonso's done the better job.

I thought Vetel , good as he is , should have been penalised for the lap one incedent , the lucky burger :oops:

assisted by the pace car + 2 overtakes under yellows

I don't think Vettel should be penalised for the first lap incident as it was pretty intense at the time and its not like he ran into anyone through out braking himself he just turned in when there was a car on the corner. Definitely his fault but you don't want to start giving penalties for every incident as it'll ruin the racing.

He was massively lucky not to be out of the race after that though!!! How everyone avoided him was exceptionally fortunate for him!!

I was routing for Alonso though. Made for a very exciting race.

Don't rate Buttons chances for next season. I can't see the Red Bulls being knocked off top spot next year. We'll see though. Hopefully be an equally interesting one.

I'll still be cheering on Hamilton although I'd rather be supporting Mclaren over Mercedes :(

Views on 2013 I'll probably regret publishing . . . .

-- Unless Adrian Newey takes a holiday in Sicily, it's difficult to imagine the RB not being fully on the pace

-- One major challenger to SV taken out of the equation -- can't see a Mercedes driver winning much next year

-- It'll be a very big step up if Perez makes it to the plate at all

-- FM might yet prove himself fully fit again and share early season spoils (if any) with FA

-- Fourth consecutive championship for SV, JB second, FA third

-- less interesting than this year :(