**SOLD** 1998 Westfield Seiw Zetec Speedsport

adam1330

I have decided it's time for a change, so after owning my Westfield for almost 10 years, I have decided to put it up for sale, I would ideally like to keep it, but can't afford two cars!

The car is a December 1998 factory built Speedsport, which at the time was their highest spec model. I am the third owner, and since I have owned it the car has been extensively upgraded from standard.

The car has been used 99% of the time as a pure road car, I did one trackday in it not long after I purchased it, and have since done a couple of Car Limits activity days at North Weald.

Quite a large part of the mileage has been done abroad, for the past 9 years I have taken it on European driving holidays, covering between 1500-3000 miles in 7-10 days, so this car has seen most of Europe, and has even been to Sicily and back! It has done a couple of very careful laps of the Nürburgring, so can wear its 'ring sticker with pride.

For full details I have put together a webpage, have a look here:

http://www.westieweb.co.uk/forsale

_MG_5284.jpg

Looking for £8500 - Now sold
Contact details are on the webpage, or you can PM me through here.

Thanks for looking!

Impressive car and impressive For Sale Website......that's a lovely car for the money, good luck, James

good luck with the sale,lovely looking car with a great spec.nice to hear of one being used to the fullest,rather than the usual

"never goes out in the wet"

:westy: :westy: :westy: :westy: :westy:

Lovely example. How was it on the ring?

First time it was damp, so took it very carefully, second time I wasn't planning on going on it, but accidentally followed a mate into the holding area and couldn't get back out again so had to buy a ticket and do a lap! To be honest I never intended to thrash it round ,was more so that I could say I've driven the ring.

adam

good luck with the sale. sad to see the westie go.

for those who dont know the car its def. one of the best out there....well loved & looked after

when / if i sell my westie will you do my " FOR SALE " website

fantastic.........

Good luck with the sale Adam. It's a great car that's been regularly serviced and upgraded so don't let the higher than average mileage put you off - go and have a look and buy on condition and what it's got fitted, rather than just age and mileage. :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No no no no no!! Adam? Not you too?

This is a great car at an even greater price. Only need to speak to Adam to find out just how enthusiastic he is about it.

What next, vx220?

• 2 weeks later...

Well done Adam. I note she's the calendar car for January so you can still see her!

Good News.... if I hadn't just bought mine yours would have done me just right - well done on the sale....

Thanks, and Mark, no chance of me forgeting her, I've got a picture on my wall as well!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.