Applecross 2013

ziplob

Anyone booked any huts yet ?.. just checked and they all look free  ?

Anyone booked any huts yet ?.. just checked and they all look free  ?

I have booked hut no 1, should be two of us going.

I have booked hut no 1, should be two of us going.

Yours was the only one that was booked as far as I could see..

Have booked Hut 5.. 

How many sleeps Matt ? :-)

remember the fridy night barbie is loud shirt night so you have plenty time to get your shirt , prizes will be givin on the night also huts are getting booked quickly for that weekend so if you aint booked get it done a.s.a.p ,

remember the fridy night barbie is loud shirt night so you have plenty time to get your shirt ,

PS: will the loud colours not attract the midgies ? ..lol

Matt has asked me to let you know he might be struggling to make it as his daughters graduation might be on the Friday, but he's waiting for confirmation of the date. I think the lure of a lovely Transit Connect with "Matta" across the windscreen sunstrip will make him come along though :d

• Like 1

I hought i'd start a "confirmed bookings" post, so we know where we are with numbers. Just copy & paste the list below when you've booked your place on the campsite.

1. DMAC800         (hut 1)

2. Jumpy07           (hut 5)

3. Bombero           (hut 4)

4 & 5.  Ziplob & Weesnoopdoggydov (in the caravan of love with the Swedish womens netball team)

6. Deanoecosse   (hut 3)

1. DMAC800         (hut 1)

2 &3 . Jumpy07 + Iain          (hut 5)

4. Bombero           (hut 4)

5 & 6.  Ziplob & Weesnoopdoggydov (in the caravan of love with the Swedish womens netball team)

7. Deanoecosse   (hut 3)

8 & 9. Two Rons (Hut 10)  Ron has been trying to buy a seven... not sure what he will be in at the moment

• 2 weeks later...

onich hotel booked for lunch on the friday and am trying to do a deal to get us into the castle on the way up.

also e-mailed top gear and fifth gear to see if they fancyed a road trip with us , as yet they have not got back to me ??? god love them.