The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

Light rain here. I was going to cut grass but the tractor wouldn't start. So, new battery purchased and plan was to get it in and started this morning and spend the rest of the day cutting grass. Now that's not going to happen. It will need 3 days of sun and warmth to dry out.

clear blues skies, was a light frost, but that's gone now and i'm sweating!

In work for my 3 hours of admin and run out of shredding already! nobody else is in and i might go home...

Good morning all, I cant see what the weather is like today. There is too much mist in the way

Well I have just got into work for the start of 12hrs. Been a lovely day in Cornwall, been pottering around the house and garden this morning

We had heavy rain here this morning. Not raining at the moment but it's overcast enough to start at any moment.

No more grass cutting this week. Lets hope it dries up and gets warmer next week,

Sat making music with the window open and Blue Sky for as far as i can see with a nice breeze coming in, B-E-A-UUUUTIFUL day :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Another glorious day in Cornwall, and most of the Squadron is in France so I am back here enjoying a peaceful week and a chance to play catch up

Morning all, Steve (7sRWild) and Linda arrived yesterday. He's planning to do a write up for the magazine so I won't spoil it by saying they are a lovely couple and we feel very lucky to have met them.

It rained all day yesterday, it's due to rain all day today, it may rain tomorrow, it's going to rain everyday for ever and ever.

I'm thinking of moving to Brazil, I hear it doesn't rain much there, it's warm and sunny.

Norm, move to Cornwall, we have had wall to wall sunshine Sat / Sun its starting to become overcast here but no forecast rain all week

• 2 weeks later...

nga-to delek - to everyone

Looking grey and overcast at the moment in Brum, the weekends going to be good - the girl on the telly says.

Thread revival.

Birhgt and Sunny in Cornwall today, and its set to be like this until Monday

I'm going to be in Plymouth for the weekend with the Westy, looking forward to sunshine and blasting down the roads that I learnt how to drive fast on... :cool:

GUZ? Assuming this is a bit of Cornwall/Devon banter or Plymouth Bashing? It's ok, I say Plymouth but I mean Wembury, next time I'll say South Devon.

Edit: Navy slang...

Typical Manchester grey here!

Promise of brighter things this afternoon and right through weekend! If lady on the telly isnt telling fibs!