Alert Westfield Stolen, Surrey

tcc21racing

Just whent out side to take my westie for MOT and it has gone but they have left my bike and put in back!!!! will post pictures soon its a blue widebody, v8 bonnet and full roll cage

feel for you mate.

hope you get it back!! they will most likely scrap it because they wont be stupid enough to sell it on as theyre rare.

Dan

Post a list of details and photos on here urgently. If their is anything unusual or unique about this car list it as it may help to get it back. Also when was the last time you know of the cars whereabouts?

I have posted up on my own facebook page plus the local area page - see below

fingers crossed for you :angry::(:down:

• Like 1

Check local area asap as if they are professional they wil dump it to see if it has a tracker fitted especially to a 'racing' car.

Tom, I'm so sorry to hear your bad news.

I hope it is insured? Notify your insurers a.s.a.p. Also, report to the police, even if you dont think it will do any good. It will be a condition of your insurance claim.

its a well known westfield so should turn up soon. will keep my eye out here in essex

Email sent to the Surrey list and a link posted up on the Surrey forum... Hope you find the car soon and safe.

jc

• Like 1