Alert Westfield Stolen, Surrey

tcc21racing

Bad and good news all in one thread. Sorry to have read about the bad news bit though. Hopefully the cops will catch them from fingerprints on your bike and the car

They probably won't bother. They will blame the cuts of course.

Checked the car over and the only damage is they bent the alloy dash slightly when hot wiring it, so so lucky they even left the quick release steering wheel on the car.

It looks like they ran out of fuel and parked it up, I think it only had about 3-4 liters in it when they took it.

Just so glad to get it back in one piece and that they did not crash or trash it :t-up:

Norm is right the police are not going to do anything, not even take prints, I was told due to budget cuts I would have to sort getting it picked up and this was at 1.30am Monday morning yay, thankfully RAC where very helpfull and put me in touch with a local recovery firm.

Thanks for every one who posted up on other car forums and spread the word.

glad you got it back so quick and with little damage

Cops pulled that on me (not fingerprinting a crime scene) about 7 years ago. It's got nothing to do with cuts...

Chuffed you got it back :t-up:

Cops pulled that on me (not fingerprinting a crime scene) about 7 years ago. It's got nothing to do with cuts...

Chuffed you got it back :t-up:

No - they are busy with the Olympics now

Good news you got the car back in one piece :yes: