Alert Westfield Stolen, Surrey

tcc21racing

Really sorry to hear this Tom, I've posted an alert on Blatchat so hopefully any Caterham owners will be keeping an eye out for it too

• Like 2

Scummers. Keep an eye out for the parts as they may be more likely to strip it.

Sorry if mentioned already but where are you from? Notwithstanding the fact they could move it anywhere.

You'd be surprised how lax thieves can be.!.

My neighbours had their horse-trailer stolen.

A few days later the muppets put it on eBay - they hadn't even bothered to spray it or disguise the obviously distinctive repairs etc..

Sure enough my neighbours put in the winning bid and so got sent the address to send the cops to.!.

Good luck, I'll keep my eyes pealed in Hants..

Car found in the very early hours, the police wouldn't recover the car so I had to. However I am not going to moan about that at the moment the main thing is the car is back.

• Like 2

Well done, that's excellent news. What state's it in?

good news , its usually the case with cars like westy's etc very few are stolen and when they are they are stolen by joy riders who have no intention of moving it on or breaking it for parts ,most are found a few miles away down back streets etc after they have ragged it around for an hour or so or when they realise they stand out like a sore d*** and are attracting a lot of attention they park em up , glad you found it and hope all is well with it ,steve

As Steve says, it's one reason I've got a quick release steering boss and a battery isolator switch, stops all but the determined and professional equipped thief.

Glad you got your car back, hope it's not been harmed.

Tcc, Is it OK? I think you were lucky as a lot of stolen for joyrides are burnt out to destroy the fingerprints.

Great news, glad you've got it back. :t-up: i hope that didnt damage it too much

:t-up: hope it has not been messed up for you