Go Pro Hero2 Hd- Possible Bulk Buy

timblejim

Establishing interest. I have a local supplier, who is prepared to do a deal at a significantly reduced price from RRP which is £329.95 for the cam with roll bar mounts coming in at £29.99.

He is prepared to do a deal at £259.95- price to include a rollbar mount in the kit.

Drop me a text if you are interested and I'll follow up if enough interest- 07841 828 382

Thanks

Tim ???

Can he do the Wi Fi bacpac at a good price?

If he can get closer to £180 as on ebay i would be interested

Terry

Can he do the Wi Fi bacpac at a good price?

I'd be interested in one of these as I already have the camera. I also have an older HD Hero so possibly interested in two of them!

I doubt it, I think you may be confusing the (excellent) mark 1 with the substantially improved Mark 2

Also bear in mind that the GoPro cameras are sold in a variety of different "packs", including the Naked version. The different packs have different combinations of mounts targeted for different users.

The GoPro Motorsport editions come with a variety of car friendly mounts. (Though not ironically, a roll cage mount)

Providing it's a Hero 2 Motorsports edition with the bar mount, it's a reasonable price.

Some of the cheap Hero 2's are direct from the US too, don't forget to factor in Duty/Vat when comparing costs with UK product.

Terry,

I think your better off with a class 10 SD card for the video as opposed to a class 4, mines on its way from Amazon at £25 for the same one as advertised on the GoPro web site at circa $75. Would consider an LCD back though but they seem to be £80 or so at the moment.

Bob :d

I'd go Class 6 minimum, and be very careful with EBay memory cards, lots and lots of fakes about!

You might be right but will try the minimum spec class 4 for the GoPro and if it don't work it will go in my still camera. Seller of memory card has good feedback and he's sold a couple of thousand of these so should be OK. The back LCD is a nice to have but once the camera is set no need for one in my view.

Terry

I would also have been interested but the price on eBay is much better

If those Robs Cameras Hero2's are, as the ad says, genuine new UK models, that's an astonishing price.

Surprised no one has approached him for a group buy!

Order yours now or wait for my feedback, might get an empty box and my wallet a few quid lighter? Hopefully not.

Terry

Plenty of good feedback, though didn't actually read any.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.