Knockhill Track Day - 19Th August 2012

GreigM

I'd like to get involved but honestly would need some tuition and track practice before the 'big day'..

Come on Rab you big woose! This is the best introduction to trackdays you'll get with just Westies out in the same session - no nutters in tintops (just nutters in Westies :) ).

As Greig says, a number of the guys will have little or no experience but after one 15 minute session, you'll feel much more confident - AND there are no railway bridges at Knockhill..... :p

I'm sure Kev feels the same as you but hopefully we'll see his name on the list soon too.

Matt

Yeah, definitely a big plus with just Westies out on track. I may just also take Greig up on his offer. Stick me down as provisional, Greig ;-)

Ooh, add me to the list please :)

Like you said Matt, a little nervous but definitely looking forward to this

I think I'm up for this, just need to check with the boss :)

Im in too. To those who have never been on a track before... don't worry about it. Treat it like a good blat that repeats itself every minute or so ! The brief when you sign in will explain where to position yourself if you are being overtaken and I am sure that those of us who have been on track before would give passenger laps to anyone wanting to see what it is like before committing yuorself and car to the track.

Knockhill doesn't take long to learn at all, its 6 corners, albeit 6 very very good corners and around 1 minute for a lap. I skipped it in my 1st season of racing then regretted it when I did it the following year! Awesome track!

Add my name please Greig

Greig

Please add me to the list. I'm emailing the Borders Sevens group today with the details and am confident that some of them will want to join in the fun. I'll ask them to let me know their interest by the middle of next week and I'll then confirm to you.

Regards

Neville

Steve S also says he's up for this, so add him too (he's not on the forum much!).

Matt

Greig

In addition to myself, 3 other borders Seveners have so far asked to be signed up - Mark Loy, David Brown and Ahmed Hafez

Neville