Spotted On The Factory Site

Rednop1

Ah, but have they actually built one ??? the picture is of a megabusa, with a bit of photoshopping to remove the bonnet graphics :d

mega03.jpg

Yeah, I was going to say that the exhaust was on the wrong side :)

Might hold on to my one for a little bit longer then methinks :)

says avaiable soon ,so doubt they have one yet to take a picture of if they are doing them

• 4 weeks later...

Ouch that's a serious optional extras price list - I know a couple of members who I would trust to build a Honda powered Westfield with more extras for less

when i went to buy my kit simon was talking about them offering this kit and the last time i was down at the factory they had the engine,gearbox and all the other things to make it work .

had a long chat with mark about what they where planning to do . think you guys will see what there up to at stoneleigh

im waiting for them to sort out things like engine mounts, prop shaft and which lower column there gonna use before i move forward with mine

Absolutely, there are a few home grown S2000 conversions now, but very, very little by way of info on the Boardroom!

• 1 month later...

I really like the Reynolds tubing idea - I had assumed that the Caterham Superlight had some fancy tubing but when speaking to Arch years ago they had not really considered a double butted tube.

How it performs in a crash would be my only concern otherwise fab.