Breaking Se

tim

Any idea what engine the sump is off, oh and an idea of price, suppose if the chassis is ok I may be interested in that as well, you never know when you need a spare.

• Like 1

1st dibs on the throttle linkage please if it's for carbs rather than TBs

Also interested in the nitrons if they'll fit an sei narrow but I guess the rears are different and they might be too expensive for me! How much are you looking for?

Geoff

Hi

Interested in the drysump tank.

Do you know what diameter it is?

PM on its way too

Ian

Tim, whereabouts are you located?

Interested in dry sump sump and nitrons. Sent pm

se is live axle with discs and calipers hand brake and cables alloy westfield petrol tank with float and sender,front wishbones full body work, drivers arch is cracked and no v5 papers

Any idea what engine the sump is off, oh and an idea of price, suppose if the chassis is ok I may be interested in that as well, you never know when you need a spare.

sump is off vx 2.0 but if you would like to ring me tel 07977268959 rd tim

Unfortunately the Drysump tank won't fit where I wanted to put it so have had to pass. Shame as it was a good price too.

Good luck with the rest of your sale

Have a free bump from me

Ian

Tim. PM me a price for the flywheel and clutch please, very interested.

Tim what calipers are they?

pm sent

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.