16Gb Iphone 3Gs For Sale

devans414

As it says in the title, good condition, on orange. Perfectly legit just ended contract, got a new phone. Putting in on here before sending it off to be recycled if anyone's interested.

(SOLD)

Can get about 100 for it, would be happy with 80 notes

If ita all working correct and and in good condition and come with charger cable and paperwork etc and inc postage at £80 i will take it mate :d

Can paypal you the money later on tonight when i get home would you be able too email me a picture or two to show condition ??

barnsey1971@aol.com or text pictures too 07527995726

cheers Rob

I will put a photo on in a bit, £80 + p&p. Comes with cable and charger.

DSC03858.jpg

DSC03860.jpg

Scratched dont look that bad on the back, its made worse by the flash.

How old is it? Has it had a screen protector on it? Whats battery life like?

I'm interested if those before drop out.

No firm offers yet, its always had a screen protector on it (just removed). battery life doesnt seem to be any different to when I first got it, should it?

How about £50?

I might have been born at night but it wasnt last night!! ;)

• Like 1

Worth getting it unlocked - you can do this of the contract has run its course, from the provider. Also get the PaC code so a new user can transfer there number - great phone !!!!

There are free apps allowing you to do lap times and video overlap to a google map screen showing speed and distance - worth it for that alone

Great phone !!!!!

Still for sale...

Please no more silly offers, I can recycle it through O2 for 96.10 but was trying to offer it to someone on here at a favourable price :down:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.