Fantasy Cars

Rusty Nuts

A classic....... would have to be - ,Alfa 33 Stradale, Ferrari 250 GTO, or E Type

Alfa-1-700x525.jpg

1963ferrari250gto_r.jpg

jaguar-e-type.png

A future car would have to be a Jaguar C-X16..........

jaguar-c-x16-concept-xl.jpg

Thats some seriously sexy metal. Been to the Autosport show today and saw a couple of Nissan GTR's made me drool.

• 4 weeks later...

Some great choices already made. Just needs one of the latest Lamborghini' s to finish it off. Oh and a D type jag for slow days :d

I keep dreaming that they will put the GTR on the lease scheme at work :-)

If I had the money it would be a Porker GT3 and do the race championship

When I was a teenager, Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato. Now, money no object, probably a Ferrari Enzo, or just maybe a Zonda Paganini.

Panther 6

For no other reason than it was the fastest in Top Trumps !

Oh and in black of course, they look awful in any other colour :laugh:

Mike

Tell me about it! The sound of that engine still rings in my ears. Beautiful.

I had the privilege of driving one of these in the ‘90’s and was totally blown away. I have looked at a few with a view to buy but sadly, the condition of the cars was not what I would expect.

Bob

Last time i went to Henlow Motor museum they had one for sale in green, they might still have it. it looked in nice condition and sounded great.

The interior was in real nice condition as well.

Tony

old stuff - detomaso pantera

realistic dream machines - GTR or an R8

and the stuff that I can only dream of - the original maclaren or maybe or any of the 60's grand prix cars or a 6r4 would be pretty cool

Ive had a car obsession since a boy and has always been the 911 for me ,eventually saved up enough to buy one when i was 30 bought a 964 C4 , biggest anticlimax of my life, looked the bizz but drove like a 20 years old vw beetle sadly it spent more time getting polished and looked at then getting driven so i sold it :(

fast forward 10 years and I bought myself a 997 cabby , again looked absolutely stunning but just didnt do it for me driving it although it was a nice drive it just didnt excite me :(

I sometimes wonder if it would be the same feeling if I got to have a go on Beyonce, :love: :love: :love: stunning looks but a crap ride :oops: :oops: :oops:

anyway my dream car is nothing exotic and most people wont give it a second look and possibly mistake it for a £2k banger my dream car would be a white Caterham superlight with a sh*t load of carbon fibre , that would float my boat looking at it and driving it and hopefully i will have the very car complete for the sun comin out this year :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ive had a car obsession since a boy and has always been the 911 for me ,eventually saved up enough to buy one when i was 30 bought a 964 C4 , biggest anticlimax of my life, looked the bizz but drove like a 20 years old vw beetle sadly it spent more time getting polished and looked at then getting driven so i sold it :(

fast forward 10 years and I bought myself a 997 cabby , again looked absolutely stunning but just didnt do it for me driving it although it was a nice drive it just didnt excite me :(

I sometimes wonder if it would be the same feeling if I got to have a go on Beyonce, :love: :love: :love: stunning looks but a crap ride :oops: :oops: :oops:

anyway my dream car is nothing exotic and most people wont give it a second look and possibly mistake it for a £2k banger my dream car would be a white Caterham superlight with a sh*t load of carbon fibre , that would float my boat looking at it and driving it and hopefully i will have the very car complete for the sun comin out this year :love: :love: :love: :love:

You're dashing all my dreams! Beyonce :love: any way how do you know that...

for me it has to be a 1968 mustang the one in bullitt film,saw one at goodwood last year,lindy couldn't get me away from it,and the alfa 33,my everyday car a new skyline in black,and westy to play in

Edited by zxr400

Lucky enough to have owned a couple of my dream cars, a 1966 Shelby Mustang GT350 (white with blue stripes) and a 1973 Ford Torino in red with a 428 CobraJet engine and a shaker hood scoop. Happy, scary days! Had about eight different Mustangs in all, but the Shelby was the dog's danglies. The new Shelby Mustang coming out soon will have a 650 bhp small block V8 and hit 200+ mph.

The http://www.ferrari.c...458-Spider.aspx does it for me. And not just because it moved VB-H to tears as she hurled it up that Italian hill

Rory's Dad

Awesome car... I think its same for me now. So usable that you can enjoy it all the time. So exciting, amazing looks. amazing sound. Loved that VBH video! LOVE THE 458!

I have a 430 spider at the moment and its epic.... but the 458 just so much better looking!!!!! Can't justify the extra £100k it would cost to upgrade at moment though :( gutted they dont have the glass at back now so you can see engine. I love that bit on mine.

859ddf72.jpg