Westfield Project

devans414

Well done, and good luck with the search.

New buyer's got a great head start into the project. :yes:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• devans414

• perksy

• wizzer

• Captain-Dan

Right, I am registered.

I am the buyer and am really excited about taking on this project!

This is my first build so any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated - I have to do a good job as I have promised Dave that he can come down to see the car and have some beers when it is completed.

Dan

Ok, how and where do I do that - guidance please...

At the moment, most of just start build threads in the chat section. You'll need a picture hosting service such as Picassa, Photobucket etc. (we love lots of piccies!)

And then, just go for it!

At the moment, most of just start build threads in the chat section. You'll need a picture hosting service such as Picassa, Photobucket etc. (we love lots of piccies!)

And then, just go for it!

As above, just find somewhere to host all your photos (I use photobucket) and then start a new thread in the chat section. Or as an alternative to starting a new thread, there's a ready made build blog here for your car that you could pick up and start adding too :)

Oh and welcome to the WSCC :t-up:

I have decided to proceed with my build diary on the 'ready made' blog (cheers Smokey Mow) and have done my first post. Watch that space for more.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.