Westfield Seiw Sold

Matt Seabrook

Yep bring on the Pork. Now all we need to do is get another new Porker owner to show off his lovely motor. You know how you are mate. :D

The Cayman is the car Porsche would like to say is their flag ship car.... well set up, light, b****y great looks and excellent performance.... it is worth sticking out for one with all of the toys.... sat nav and yes the PASM over the PSM is worth it.....buy one they are awesome unless you want 4 seats ...... better than the 911 IMHO  !!!!

Below is my Cayman

18605.jpeg

18611.jpeg

18608.jpeg

18609.jpeg

Have fun & man your Westie was an awesome spec for the price

MIKE

Edited as I have just worked out how to post pictures rather than links  :p

The Cayman is the car Porsche would like to say is their flag ship car.... well set up, light, b****y great looks and excellent performance.... it is worth sticking out for one with all of the toys.... sat nav and yes the PASM over the PSM is worth it.....buy one they are awesome unless you want 4 seats ...... better than the 911 IMHO  !!!!

I agree. Sat nav and stability control are utter essentials in a any great sports car.  :bangshead:

What a pity someone had to interject with a negative comment. :down:

It's not a negative comment - it's a positive one. The Cayman is a great sports car and it's not any less great without stability or sat nav. Especially Porsche's naff ZX Spectrum based sat nav*

* - That bit was negative.

The only negative with my car is the satnav is crap but the Bose is awesome

Well I haven't got any decent pics of mine yet. I've got this mate who's an ace photographer but he hasn't offered to photograph it yet!

I'll get something sorted in a minute...

Here's one for now - it's the same as Mikes anyway!

18612.jpeg

Well I haven't got any decent pics of mine yet. I've got this mate who's an ace photographer but he hasn't offered to photograph it yet!

I'll get something sorted in a minute...

:blush: Ah, yes, well. Will have to get the camera out then :p

I have got to be able to improve on that soft image you have posted up mate. It never ceases to amaze me how poor some car dealers take photos of the cars they are trying to sell.

I'm sure you can mate, I was going to wash it and take it up on the moor today for a few pics. Had a 7 mile road race this morning at Launceston and now it's chucking it down - it's sort of getting washed but the pics can wait!

Hope the new owner didn't get your poor departed beasty wet on his way back up country.... Im bow waiting for my passenger ride in a german coupe :p

Almost went to look at one today. Sounds like its sold though. b****r b****r b****r :D

• 4 months later...

Hi Matt

Just to let you know I have just purchased your westie The previous owner fancied a change I am still getting to know it but I think I am very pleased with it

regards Alan

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.