Whats The Best Numberplate Youve Seen?

devans414

Local motors, porker wth 13OY and an Audi agent AUD1, plenty of footballers with fancy numbers and the Manchester fast food sellers have plenty of Indian and Middle Eatern names. The local gentry seem to go for more single or double digits some on not so new cars were the plates are worth loads more than the car itself. Saw a very pretty lady in a Merc ending 69 so not sure whether she was "working" or not. Nice looking car and lady though.

Bob :)

A friend has R500 BOY on his ..... Caterham R500.

Now you're talking RR1 would suite me fine, I was always lead to believe it was on Rolls Royces flag ship motor not in private hands. Far too expensive for me anyway

Bob R :)

Always liked PWW1K on a bmw in Harrogate - not seen it for while but alway brought a smile

Gotta say I have a soft spot for A1 7 WSC :):blush:

when i raced bikes,i had a zxr400 and a gixer 600,so my westy plate R2 BMF ,,2race bikes,,,,,British Motorcycle Federation, :d

Edited by zxr400

Best one I had a few years ago was when I borrowed the courtesy Merc from the Marriot Hotel in Amman, Jordan - it was 2 !

Written in arabic and english though.

I think No 1 was owned by the king.

reel 'em in :laugh:

Yep. Hook, line and sinker

I missed that first time round...

• Like 1