Westfield 2.0 Zetec SEW

juansolo

I really,really can't believe this is still for sale - IMO probably one of the best sorted cars in recent times advertised on here!

I think it's because it's not quite a road car and it's not quite a race car. Are mustn't be many people out there (other than me and thee) who want that? Looking like not.

Ah well, I'm going to leave it up on here until I forget about it and it falls off the bottom (nearly missed it!), likewise on PH. Then I'll repeat the whole thing again in Feb 2012.

In my opioion this is they best way to have a westfield....My car is the same, not quite a road car / not quite a race car. It means I drive it to track days, and can thrash it around all day. then drive home :-)

Great car....best of luck with sale.

• 3 weeks later...

Can non-paid up members respond to the for sale thread/send PMs? Due to my mail software going TU for hotmail I've managed to miss two enquiries to the PH advert, both referencing seeing the car here. Just seems wierd that they didn't PM me or repond to this thread. Then again I suppose they thought I ignored them and it's now fallen off PH anyway...

Just thinking out loud and using it as an excuse to stop the ad falling off here.

PM facility is only available to fully paid up WSCC members, if you want non-members to contact you via here the only option is to put an email address or phone number visible to all  :)

I think I'm going to stop actively pushing this now. I had a play with it yesterday and I'm not sure I'm ready to let it go.

It looks like the £9k price point is the sticking point for most people and, as that's what the car is worth to me, it's the sticking point for me too. I suppose in a year or two's time I might try again, maybe at a lower price. But for now I think I'll let it fall off the bottom.

• 2 weeks later...
I love that I'm trying to make an effort... Though not... If you see what I mean. I think I'm just trying to convince myself that I need to keep it anyway. But I have to at least try and sell it. I know it doesn't make sense. But if no one wants it then I'll just have to keep it, and that's fine by me. I won't feel as guilty using it as lightly as I do then. :)

There is some logic to this...

Been saying the same thing myself............

• 3 months later...
Well summer is probably done now. May as well bounce this back to the top along with a price drop. I am fancying a change now. Will also consider P-ex (with cash from me) against a mint Speedster or GD Cobra. Or very good pre-73 TR6.

Is it that time of year again?  ;)  :)

Not quite, it's usually February. I'm trying doing this a little earlier before I re-tax/insure/MOT it so I don't end up keeping it for another summer.

Plus I've actually succumbed to a little bit of a price drop... Really fancying a change or a classic as a toy.

These moods pass of course.

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone on here?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.