Anti-Roll Bars

nikpro

I find it much easier to read something like this excellent article when it is on paper rather than on screen, so defo in the magazine please! :t-up:  :t-up:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nikpro

• stephenh

• Blatman

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Very good article. It's nice to see something written which can go into practical detail with physics, but without needing huge amounts of maths to go with it.

I think the importance of getting across how a tyre makes its grip is very important. Most people subscribe to the "wider rubber = more grip" misconception, but this article gives a practical example of how this is not the case, without even meaning to.

Very readable and informative. Well done.

was thinking of suggesting that I could maybe do a couple of talks at the Cheshire Meet over winter - each would be an hour long and go into the basics of Suspension and handling to help people understand?

Oooh can I come along and ask questions ?

I find it much easier to read something like this excellent article when it is on paper rather than on screen, so defo in the magazine please! :t-up:  :t-up:

just press print  :p

was thinking of suggesting that I could maybe do a couple of talks at the Cheshire Meet over winter - each would be an hour long and go into the basics of Suspension and handling to help people understand?

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

StevieD will be the doorman on the night; anybody causing trouble in the crowd will be removed and p****d on  :D

(Especially beardies)  :D

just press print  :p

Yes but then I get the whole thread, your bits included! :D  :D  :D  :D

Highlight the bits you need.

Press print, or right click and choose "print".

In the box that opens, there should be an option to "Print Selection" Tick it or put a spot in it or whatever is required.

Then only the bits you highlight will be printed. Works on just about anything although occasionally some web formats don't work too well. It'll work here OK though...

17677.jpeg

Or even shift and Print Screen together, paste it into MS Paint or similar, crop off the s***e and then copy and paste into Word and print

Highlight the bits you need.

Press print, or right click and choose "print".

In the box that opens, there should be an option to "Print Selection" Tick it or put a spot in it or whatever is required.

Then only the bits you highlight will be printed. Works on just about anything although occasionally some web formats don't work too well. It'll work here OK though...

17677.jpeg

Tried that, and its printed the lot! warts and all. I'll just have to put the unwanted sheets in the karzie, they might be of some use there.

...really enjoyed that article Nik - agree with all the previous complimentary statements.

If any of you guru's were going to do online lessons (e.g. Wiziq) in racecar setup, count me in (we'd better start with the basics ;) ).

Nikpro to the Derby and Notts area meeting please