• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• housebeautician

• MK11

[Chatting with Ben he is trying to fill his diary with events at the moment, and will adjust his prices according to the numbers going.

If there are four cars I think he said it was £199 per person, and he'll leave the sprint course up all day. Now that sounds like fun... Stopwatch at the ready.

If there are 6 then it's £142, for 12 it would be less again.  Only trouble we have now is the weather, it would be pretty grim if it rained all day.  It might have to wait until next year :(

Ben seems to have a new website, his old one doesn't really say much but his new one has some photos of our day out.  (Not me, my car didn't last long enough :( )

Linky

I may be up for this at any point as long as cost is not too high i.e a reasonable amount of people want to take part - will trailor the car up there

Let us know Paul if you want to take this further  :t-up:

Hi, well up for another day around the cones, thought value last time was perfect, balancing tuition, advice etc, think 12 cars was fine as never felt it was too busy to get out on track.