• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• robo1968

• Ciprian

• flyingbanana

Hi received my membership in the post, but do you think I can get the link "Register WSCC Membership" to come up at the top of the page.

Deleted cookies etc etc still won't come up.

Any ideas? Thanks

I did all that too. Nothing worked, then weirdly when I logged in the next day (I think it was) suddenly it was there. You just need to be patient I think mate - and probably best to use the 'force' - let it guide you to the path of mystical and enlightened full WSCC membership...

I did all that too. Nothing worked, then weirdly when I logged in the next day (I think it was) suddenly it was there. You just need to be patient I think mate - and probably best to use the 'force' - let it guide you to the path of mystical and enlightened full WSCC membership...

Lets hope the force is with me tomorrow  :suspect:

Don't worry, so long as you own a Westfield - the force will be with you - always...

still not received mine, paid almost 3 months ago and not received anything. sent several email, i got 1 email back saying it will be repost, that was 2 months ago. c'mon guys, maybe i'll have it for xmas ???

still not received mine, paid almost 3 months ago and not received anything. sent several email, i got 1 email back saying it will be repost, that was 2 months ago. c'mon guys, maybe i'll have it for xmas ???

I think you need to use the Jedi mind trick... :D

Hi received my membership in the post, but do you think I can get the link "Register WSCC Membership" to come up at the top of the page.

Any ideas? Thanks

Finally got the "Register WSCC Membership" to come up, but it says "Your Membership Number / Postcode was not found", so guess I just have to wait  :down:

Any ideas? Thanks

Finally got the "Register WSCC Membership" to come up, but it says "Your Membership Number / Postcode was not found", so guess I just have to wait  :down:

Your mind powers are weak... :D

I have now received my pack! 3 months but I have it! Well done, thank you!!

Got my pack through today, just need to wait for the link to appear now

I got my pack through 1 month ago but still no "Register WSCC membership" link  :(

Trying hard to "Feel the force"