Want to buy

twcullen

Having sold my narrow xe a couple of months ago I am now looking for a Westy to take its place.

My criterior is for a well built car with as much spec as I can get for my money. I really fancy trying a BEC but would consider another XE or Zetec assuming it had a decent amount of power. The quicker and lighter better..............My buget is around 9k but I would rather spend less..............

So what you got guys I've got the cash waiting to spend!

Please PM or email timcu11en@yahoo.co.uk

When I see cars like that for sale I wonder why I keep investing in the one I've got! Looks like a good deal!

Defiantly that's a bargain :t-up:

We have a Sport 1600 (Ford Sigma) car with a tranx-diff and bgh gearbox (FW bodywork) for sale if you are interested.  It is an ex drift car and has been stripped down several times and parts replaced as per its maintenance schedule.  We are selling one at about £10,000 the other at 12,000 (not road registered)

Give us a shout tomorrow if you are interested

Julian

• 2 weeks later...
Juan Solo's Zetec in the Cars For Sale section fits the bill. Juan is *good* with his cars so it'll nice and tight with all the right bits ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.