• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• kermit The Frog

• Mark (smokey mow)

• James

Is there a try before you buy  :devil:  :D

would n't want to split the family up so willing to try the pair  ;)  ;)  :suspect:

Can I have little sis' phone number so I can cut out the middle man from the deal :D:D

Kermit, I was posting on a Saab forum looking for advice on my daily driver and the reply came from a bloke called Kermit, so I (stupidly) assumed it was you and posted back........ 'Cheers for the advice, is your sister still for sale?'

Turns out it's not the same bloke and I don't think he appriciated me trying to buy his sister :0

Any chance of 0% finance on the pair??

tebow-and-girlfriend.jpg

as Prince Philip says at 29seconds  :p  :p

:laugh:  :laugh: very good!

Mmmm this is awkward now! are these airbags natural or have they been infalted?

If natural I will offer £10,000.00 + the £200.00 for the other sisiter.

Just to complete the collection whats the younger sister like?

I don’t think my little sisters gonna be very happy if she ever does see this. Only £200 being offered for her and £10K for middle sister!

I will add last sister into the deal, but I will have to sell as a job lot, although delivery could be steep. Big sis lives in the USA.

Me and big sis:

tim-tebow.jpg

Actually having seen the CSR Jeff has for sale  :love: I’m thinking sod the upgrades, I will sell all the women in my life to raise the funds. Looking for £25K :t-up:

Me and the Wife:

t.jpg

Me with the Mistress:

mmn.jpg

Just to confirm, That’s 3x Sisters 1x Wife & 1x Mistress, Cash on collection preferred, although could post at buyers expense.  :D

you are a very brave man  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

ps...  the sister at the top of this page has a look of Jonny Allens daughter Ruby that used to be in eastenders  :oops:  :suspect:  :suspect:

I have for sale 1x sister (other family members to follow if she meets the reserve!)

1980 standard body in a slightly orange colour, comes from good stock and excellent heritage.

2x large airbags, Only one previous owner.

Never Raced nor Rallyed,

Some service history,

She has been well loved and comes in an excellent condition.

Reason for sale? (Funds needed for upgradeitius)

Genuine enquires only. No canvassers, Joy riders or test pilots

g.jpg

Can I do a part ex PLEASE.................... :laugh:

Right!!!! o.k about the wife (very nice by the way) but how many miles has she done & has she been regularly serviced?

on the basis of low genuine millage, body work in good condition low ish running costs and air bags fully operational including three sisters 1x mistress and I will collect all items at my own expence I will offer £10,000 for middle sister £4,000.00 for american sister (im banking on an accent this will keep the price down) and £1,000.00 for the first sister + one camel (with upgrade) Mistress £2,000.00 (im guessing the mistress is going to be dirty :blush: ) So a grand total £17,000 Cash + one camel (with upgrade)?

The women in your life are worth far more than a nailey old Caterham - plus who would want JeffC's seconds.

:oops:

Aim for a 'Rari - they are similar; tempremental, fickle but pleasing on the eye!

Sounds like we could be close to a deal here.

Yes the other half has been regularly serviced and I would hope any potential owner keeps up the very thorough history. I find she runs much better if you give her regular fluid changes.

Low-ish running costs! You must be joking! Very high maintenance this one. On a positive note the mistress is cheap to run, but could do with a clean. She`s Filthy!! :devil:

American sister, whilst she has picked up a bit of an accent she does come with extra cheese!

£20,000 cash and you can keep the camel, it`ll only give me the hump. (sorry)

Ps. I hear what your saying about setting my sights a bit higher but realistically, Whilst they all look good ,they all suffer from a familiar nagging sound when running.

All sold as seen I’m afraid

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.