Duratec

Terry Everall

Well despite two offers of £8500 from Pistonheads it is still in the garage so if yo wnna grab a bargain any offers will be considered

Terry

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Terry Everall

• stewart pickles

• Scottish Bloke

• Tigger

boing

• 2 weeks later...
Sadly its still for sale so I will consider any offers and may split dry sump system etc

Terry - do not split it up! Far better to sell as a complete unit, Try an ad in Motoring News

Readvertised due to timewasters

Now at or around £8000 for everything

Terry, If you don't need the cash straight away, I'd hang on to it 'till you're sure your new installation is proven

Terry, If you don't need the cash straight away, I'd hang on to it 'till you're sure your new installation is proven

dont start him worrying  :D

At least it starts :p

:down:

it will live again net week

i think its been proven tommo ;) when tom whit had it paul aspden drove it.......and when he got out i think the quote was something like "that's the fastest (F)ing westfield  i have ever driven" and that was the last time i heard paul swear :laugh:  :laugh:

[quote name=V 8' date='Feb. 10 2010,18:0]]

i think its been proven tommo <!--emo&;) when tom whit had it paul aspden drove it.......and when he got out i think the quote was something like "that's the fastest (F)ing westfield  i have ever driven" and that was the last time i heard paul swear :laugh:  :laugh:

Stew, you obviously weren't around Paul's workshop when he was working on my BEC Westfield!!!! Seem to recall him muttering a few choice expletives on many occassion!!  :p

I used to compete against Tom Whitticker when he had this engine in his car - to say it is awesome is a complete understatement - it is stellar!

If I had £8k in disposable cash - it would be on its way to Staffordshire right now.  Bargain alert or what.  I have been in / driven a few BEC engined cars - they have not held a candle to this monster. :p

Someone get this bought - quick.

(Tel - you can always "park it" in my garage if you are running out of room - can't promise it will stay in the corner though)

paul

Toms was the 2500cc Millington and its in my car!

I'm trying to sell the Duratec which was probably nearly as quick

paul

Toms was the 2500cc Millington and its in my car!

I'm trying to sell the Duratec which was probably nearly as quick

b****r - senior moment!

Duratec is the one that blew my little old XE off the track at Ty Croes.

As above - delete Tom - insert Duratec. :p

• 4 weeks later...

Had few more enquiries but its still for sale and I cant believe it

This is a proven package at the right money

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.