• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abbeya

• It Almost Looks Like A Car

• Nic Chase (NICO) - Shropshire & Mid-Wales AO

• RedditchJay

• 2 weeks later...

All orders are now despatched and should have been received, hope you are all pleased with them. I am happy to continue making the panels, so if anyone picks this thread up and would like some in the future just send me a pm.

Cheers,

Andy

Thanks Andy. First class product and prompt service.

cheers

nic :D

Got mine too.

They look pretty damn good and I should have them fitted today.

So....now that you've proved yourself as a master mould maker Andy....could you nip along to Kingswinford...... :p

Cheers,  Nigel

• 2 months later...

HI Andy,

Are you in a position to do another run of your rac roll bar strut covers?

My swmbo will be buying me a pair for my birthday, along with with the rac roll bar that arrived the other day, and a new rivnut tool...... she does not know it yet....if I leave it a couple more weeks before I tell her of her purchases, I will get double the amount of gifts she was expecting to buy me!!

Cheers,

Antony :laugh:  :laugh:

HI Andy,

The covers arrived earlier today, they look great! Also thanks for the tip about using the covers to help mark out the bits to cut out of the boot box.

Thanks again,

Antony

Glad you are pleased with them.

I made another set whilst making yours, just in case someone else needs some, so there is a pair on the shelf waiting for a home.

Cheers

Andy

Glad you are pleased with them.

I made another set whilst making yours, just in case someone else needs some, so there is a pair on the shelf waiting for a home.

Cheers

Andy

PM'ed......

1st dibs

TFwebdesign - you have pm.

If anyone would like me to make some for them I will be happy to do so.

Cheers

Andy

Tom,

You are such a copy cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ant

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :p  :p  :p

You can b****y talk........!!!!! Where do you want me to start......  Looking at your winter upgrades, now who's copy  who........

Just to let you know, I have just replaced the standard springs and dampers to Pro-Tech Race Dampers and Springs and took it to Track Developments and it all set up again   :p  :p  :p  :p

• 2 months later...

Had a request to make another pair of these panels for a mate, and in the process made a couple more sets if anyone needs them.

Price will be £28 + £2 postage

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.