Cambs Area March Heads uo

chazpowerslide

Very slippy early on, but then dried out and was real good fun. You missed a very nice Full English.

Hope you are feeling better soon Cleggy.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• ChrisF

• housebeautician

• markcoopers

thanks Steve .. glad it went well - what was the turn out like?

I hate missing out on the fun :(

4 of us in total, 2 Westys, 1 Aeon and my Xtreme.

Just managed to get the car ion the garage before the heavens opened.

It was a good run despite the sun / shade / wet / damp conditions and the breakfast was superb  ;)

Sean

Steve, might be worth checking your brake lights  ???

Would have been nice to check out your extreme ... in all its purple glory  :D

Despite the early wet roads it was a good run out guys, breakfast was the best  :t-up:   I hope we have converted Dean to the cause  :cool:

Love the Aeon Steve  :love:  cooool car

nice to check out your extreme ... in all its purple glory  

Cleggy is their something your trying to tell us  ???  :D

nice to check out your extreme ... in all its purple glory  

Cleggy is their something your trying to tell us  ???  :D

Dunno what you mean  :p

mummy told me to steer well clear of throbbing purple things  :D

three kids later dunno if she was right  :D

huh is there something i have missed - unscaved ???

No................

I stopped to help a Caterham 7 owner who had broken down (his words), I fixed the issue easily by adding petrol (my words).

I was then stopped by our friends in blue for a chat about the car, lack of number plate and out of date disk. Well the number plate by the front seat and the correct tax disc on my desk are apparently not correctly displayed. Still had my revenge, had to get them to push start me, hardest my council tax has worked for ages.

Got home at 11.00 for a shouting at.

Great day.

No................

I stopped to help a Caterham 7 owner who had broken down (his words), I fixed the issue easily by adding petrol (my words).

I was then stopped by our friends in blue for a chat about the car, lack of number plate and out of date disk. Well the number plate by the front seat and the correct tax disc on my desk are apparently not correctly displayed. Still had my revenge, had to get them to push start me, hardest my council tax has worked for ages.

Great day.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  there is never a dull moment when your around Mark

No................

Great day.

lol Mark - and I missed all the entertainment  :D

Ho ho ho. What fun.

Is the starter kippered again then?

What you'd call a "happening sort of bloke" :D

Aaaagh! I have just received a notification that there is a marshals training day at Silverstone on 29th March. I need to attend it to preserve my licence so I can't watch people without lsd's trying to do  doughnuts in the car park at Hunny :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :mad:  :arse: