• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• ChrisF

• housebeautician

• markcoopers

Well we had better pray to the Sun god then.

jason said Ok as well, so Liam, Sean, Chris, Steve, Clark, Jason, Me and Sparky if he gets his MOT done.

any idea on a time b4 I commit ???

Weather permitting I'm up for this Sunday....early start please  :t-up:  Suggest a blat to the lazy cafe via the coast for a free range bacon butty or a run around the Rutland roads   ???  

You decide and tell me where I need to be  :)

Weather permitting, mot, 29 week  new born baby in special care, and if i can get time to fit a half finished carbon boot cover i'll be along to the Hunstanton run.

???

Hope all goes Ok with the nipper

Won't get MOT sorted for this Sunday, waiting on a new battery :(

Wouldn't mind nabbing a lift though if the weather is half decent!  MMM Bacon (wonder if I can get cheesy chips too!)

I was thinking that as well.

I know two sets of twins born at 29 and 25 weeks that have all pulled through, but never get over how small...

29 week  new born baby in special care

As in born at 29 weeks? Wow. Hope all is well.

Woooow good luck to the little one  :t-up:

YUP 11 weeks early born at 3lb1 lost 9oz now big weigh in today weighed in at a masssive 3lb.15.8 and not doing too bad hopefully get him home in about 4 weeks. :D

YUP 11 weeks early born at 3lb1 lost 9oz now big weigh in today weighed in at a masssive 3lb.15.8 and not doing too bad hopefully get him home in about 4 weeks. :D

New news  :t-up:

ayup all ...I have a fairly s***ty cold/cough/headache/bodyache  :(  thing that I am struggling with atm ...

Not been out in the car since last weekend because of it  :(

So not sure if I shall be up to it this Sunday... what time and where are you guys meeting - If I feel up to it I may just pop along to say hello and ogle the cars then head back home to bed ...

Let me know  :down:

Hi Chaps.

Hope all is well with the nipper Flashey, fingers crossed.

I put down 10:30 as a start time for Sunny Hunny on the 29th as there were a few grumbles about starting the Sunday blats too early.

We can go to an earlier time if you want and pull the times in the origional post back an hour, there is still a week or so to go to get it organised.

In all probhability I will be meeting you at Hunstanton and spending the rest of the day there with the family.

I'll not be able to make this Sunday as I have family stuff going on  :(

Pitty I fance a free range bacon butty and a blat around the coast..................

Chaz.

Weather permitting I'm up for this Sunday....early start please  :t-up:  Suggest a blat to the lazy cafe via the coast for a free range bacon butty or a run around the Rutland roads   ???  

You decide and tell me where I need to be  :)

How about 9am at Downham services.

Looks like a possibility of heavy showers at midday, so I think a quick blat is in order  ;)

Sean