Cambs Area March Heads uo

chazpowerslide

cant be the same ones,mine are all dirty.

enjoyed the run out too......caliper not siezed but not working right..........bleed them out but still not right. :(  

hows my shiney new headlights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• ChrisF

• housebeautician

• markcoopers

lol they are still shining on my motor  :p

must be partially seized or you need to get bleeding or just possibly you have a nipped brake pipe

Still reckon it is more likely to be calliper/pad problem, especially considering all was well with the car on the hunny run

Be inclined to take the pads out first for a once over, could be a stone in there somewhere, especially given the rather loud noises that were emanating from it  :(

Enjoyed the run out, as cold as i was all  part of the fun i suppose :D hope you get those brakes sorted Tony  would stop me getting peppered with grit every time you braked hard  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Hey Bryan ...PM me your moby number m8 when ya get a second

Cheers

Cleggy

hi chaps

didnt relize you were going to be tarty about the headlights cleggy lol..........bryan your engine is quick enough if your that close to my arris to get peppered  :laugh: ... :i have pulled them down and it seemed to stop, but been out all day today and now its alternating between offside and nearside,,,,squealing on n/side... :bangshead:   anyone got any ideas!!!!!!!!

and dont be rude.

both pads out first ... make sure theres no oil etc on them or stones wedged

you can check the caliper operation whilst the pads are out - dont pop a piston  :D

if all looks ok get bleeding and check your brake pipes

I take it you have checked your fluid levels???

i have ,everything ok in that way.ive been driving it today and it a bit elsie tanner so i need to strip it down again coz its getting on my froopnies.

i have ,everything ok in that way.ive been driving it today and it a bit elsie tanner so i need to strip it down again coz its getting on my froopnies.

lol what you on about Tony  :p  :D

Tony, if i were you i would take the pads out and rough them up with a sheet of P80 emery paper. or drain your brake fluid and replace with a good quality 5.1 spec. Ive seen a lot of brake problems resulting from crap fluid.

HTH

J

hi chaps

thanks for all the suggestions.............looks like ill have to go the whole hog and pump it all through,  im sure now its down to the fluid, bit awkward on your own so ill have to wait until my son comes home.

hope to make the cheese run tomorrow, if i can get it done in time.

ive typed this in english for you cleggy,ok mate :D lol

tony