Newlands corner  to west wittering

Georgie

Well I saw this post at 10am this morning, shouted at my 8 year old daughter that we were going out, got the Westie out of the garage, stopped for some money and petrol, but still managed to get to Newlands by 10.45 fully expecting nobody to be there. However they were all still there so it was great looking at some great cars. Didn't go on the run, went over to Box Hill instead with daughter having a great time.

Perhaps next time we'll go on the run as well.

Well I saw this post at 10am this morning, shouted at my 8 year old daughter that we were going out, got the Westie out of the garage, stopped for some money and petrol, but still managed to get to Newlands by 10.45 fully expecting nobody to be there. However they were all still there so it was great looking at some great cars. Didn't go on the run, went over to Box Hill instead with daughter having a great time.

yah.. they were kinda there waiting for me. :blush:

Has issues again.

It seems the westie wasnt  all that pleased in doing a 300 mile round trip in the weekend. Another alternator mounting bold did a runner, causing the belt to loose many teeth and try to hurt it self again.

Although... this was Friday night. All the way to Newport South Wales. In that bag is one very large Mountain bike!!

2896376660_9c630a4861.jpg

yah.. they were kinda there waiting for me. :blush:

Has issues again.

It seems the westie wasnt  all that pleased in doing a 300 mile round trip in the weekend. Another alternator mounting bold did a runner, causing the belt to loose many teeth and try to hurt it self again.

Although... this was Friday night. All the way to Newport South Wales. In that bag is one very large Mountain bike!!

2896376660_9c630a4861.jpg

Ahh so that was your car with the front taken off and deep discussions about alternator brackets.

it was a good meet, ashame i could not do the whole run.

now the surrey meet is on a sunday, would anyone fancy combing the meet with a run out?

Yep that could suit me better than going out during the week. But I'm new so I'll do as I'm told :)

Sure I saw your car on sunday, have you got numbers on etc with scrutineers stickers as well?

Has issues again.

You seemed to have it under control...

13932.jpeg

Gotta say though, you're not nearly as pretty in real life :devil::p:D

hehe.

I was in charge of the bacon. Let olly do his thing. keeps him happy.

and yah.. i am hardly going to show up with make up on when i am having bugs splattered in to my face now am i!

Only wear the make up for the other job.  :p

Next  time i'll just show up in my black thong and my friend tied to the car instead of the bed. :p:o

Let olly do his thing. keeps him happy

From what I saw, he was suffering with 3rd degree burns rather than oiling...

Mmmmmmm... Oil....

Next  time i'll just show up in my black thong and my friend tied to the car instead of the bed. :p:o

:p  :p  Let me know when the next time is, for reasons of art obviously ;)