as new 1548cc hayabusa motor for sale

JeffC

dipping my toe in the water here  :oops:

Im selling my yellow busa to go saloon car racing, but unfortunatley to get anything like whet I need back I think Im Im going to have to bust the car and put it back to standard so I will take in a standard busa engine as a part exchange if anyone is wanting to go quicker.

so.....

1548cc Hayabusa engine for sale,same spec as powertec 1548T 260bhp

just had £4,500 spent on full rebuild at Extreme engines everything was replaced when done , was stripped down to the last nut and bolt inc gearbox etc. anything with any signs of wear was replaced , the engine has been run in properly and only run for 30mins since.  

basic spec on the motor is

standard 1300cc hayabusa casings

billet stroker crankshaft (balanced with genny at last rebuild)

steel rods

cylinder rebore and plated (done in usa)

83mm high compression pistons

race cams adjustable sprockets

gasflowed cylinder head (and skimmed to give higher compression at last rebuild)

all arp bolts etc.

loads of other mods done too.

busamotor001.jpg

Performance is phenominal , a standard busa is pedestrian pace in comparison, on track there is very little in it chasing radical 1550 powertecs / big bhp  Duratec engined sevens . theres vids of it in action on you tube and The engine is in the car and can be demonstrated to anyone interested.

. please be aware to supply and build this engine cost over £10,000 and to do it properly you struggle to do it for any less.

will sell engine outright  for an absolute bargain price of £6500  or will take £4500 and a standard 1300cc (must be in A1 condition) hayabusa engine,  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Matt Seabrook

• V 8

• Barry Ashcroft

Was going to have a bit crack with you today mate, you were at croft and servicing next to me but you disaapeared ? i was in silver corsa

Saloon car racing ??

Have to say I have been out in Jeffs car and even with my huge bulk in the passenger seat the speed and acceleration was incedible

For a hair dryer  ;)

Quick, someone take advantage of Jeffs big mistake that he will regret! :D  :p

Hmmm... so how much are you wanting in cash plus the standard engine (and gearbox?)

Not that I have much spare now, but may get a loan soon.

Any how would we swap them over?

Dan :D

your best bet is to drive 65miles north, get your bones in stingo, scare yourself ****less  and I will guarantee you will find the money somehow  ;)  :oops:  :cool:  :D

edited original ad to add prices.

I am a man with a mint standard 1300 who is now dribbling...

Unfortunately can't afford £4500 :(   ... I'll give you £3000+engine !  :p

I am a man with a mint standard 1300 who is now dribbling...

Unfortunately can't afford £4500 :(   ... I'll give you £3000+engine !  :p

sure you can find a bit more Carl  everything is negotiable ;)

You are going to need a proper engine to stick in it then :p

What engine are you running Matt?  Ever since i saw you on the Pistonheads Challenge scoreboard i was wondering what your car spec was...

Vauxhall with a little bit of working on ;) I am planning on going back at some point and having another go as my time was done with two in the car unlike everybody else. I have also sorted the handling out better now and have dialed out the under steer I was getting at the hammer head and follow through.  Still its a long way for me to go.

I was not Graham that took me out it was Tom Onslo-Cole but was booked through Graham. Still I know I can go faster so we will see. ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.