*** SCENIC RUN*** Derby/notts

Hammy

Hi,

I am looking at organising a run on the Sunday morning to the Curborough Sprint* to watch the lads playing.

Looking to start from the Clock Shardlow - trip will be relatively short to get to the circuit mid morning, then do yuor own thing - look out for charity carb fettling!

My initial thoughts for a route  are - Ashby (calling at Tesco for pickups) - Measham- Tamworth (B5493) turn up towards Alrewas on A513 then cross country to Curborough - but I am open to offers if anyone has a favourite road. I'm also not 100% sure where the course is -postcode/address anyone  :).

Can you post if interested and or discuss.

[* for those that don't know what a "sprint" is it involves starting off ( bit like we do from the traffic lights) and going around a few corners then stopping again -althought there seems to be no rush to stop at the end. This is a  bit like a race to the corner shop really.  Some sprinters have been known to do more than 5 miles in a  year ( or season as they like to call it) and one or two have launch control to make the starting off a bit easier. Worth a look apparently , I guess there will be burger vans too.]   :):p

:cool:

BTTT .

Any takers for this ?  If the weathers ok I will go anyway!

** I'm cancelling the idea of a run for this **  

- I now can't actually make Curborough on Sunday !

sounds good to me -swap for an old pair of sunglasses I've got..

swap for an old pair of sunglasses I've got

do they clash with bright orange.... :p  :D  :D

top job at the weekend mate...very ordered and organised...makes a change from some events.. :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

swap for an old pair of sunglasses I've got

do they clash with bright orange.... :p  :D  :D

top job at the weekend mate...very ordered and organised...makes a change from some events.. :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

:blush: