SBD Westfield 2.0 ltr red top

skids

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Peter, have this bump on me.

I know this car appears to be an lot of money at the present time.

But if you want to upgrade to one of the most competitive Westfields in the country this is it.

It has the best possible equipment, engine, gearbox. suspension, dampers and wheels.

It truely is a no expence spared car.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't believe this car hasn't sold yet, such a beast is rare to find at such a low price.

Free Bump too

They'll be two main reasons for it not selling (IMHO)...

1/  Not many people have £20k to spend, especially at the moment, on a non-roadgoing car.

2/  Not many people will be able to do it justice after the great performances Peter has put in with this car over the last 2 seasons.

I don't think I could handle that much power in such a lightweight car - Respect to Peter

They'll be two main reasons for it not selling (IMHO)...

1/  Not many people have £20k to spend, especially at the moment, on a non-roadgoing car.

2/  Not many people will be able to do it justice after the great performances Peter has put in with this car over the last 2 seasons.

2 Reasons it should sell...

1. It's cheap as chips for the spec.... :t-up:

2. What a BUZZZZZZ it would be to drive...... :cool:

Anybody lend me £20K ??? I could let you have a share in my house...  :0  :0  :0  :D  ;)

• 5 months later...

4 speed dog ,Quaife would you belive!

most tracks you only need two gears  3rd and 4 th

At Curborough l used 3rd instead of 1st on the start and just wheel spun all up the start line to the first big corner.....blasttttttt,couldnt work out why it would not grip untill l worked out only one gear left in the box???

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.