Top Posters In This Topic

• Chasmon

• danmo

• RobC

• pete g

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested (depending on price)

Wide, Carbon Top, upholstery, 5-hole

Question -- the pictures are different to the "seven" seats on the JK website (front edge/mounting) -- am I correct?

Dont like the look of the "seven" seats front edge

Trevor

Definitely interested subject to price and exact spec.  Like an earlier poster I prefer the seat pictured in this thread rather than the website

David

How much are these going to cost? with all the padding?

Also when is the payment needed by?

Thanks, Dan.

OK update:

I have spoke with Jordan of JK composites and he is offering the following:

10% for individual orders placed when mentioning the WSCC

20% If one order and payment is placed and the seats are delivered to one address. Order quantity would have to be over 10...

What are peoples thoughts. Slightly concerned about accepting one big payment it is a possibility if everyone is sure of what they want and promises not to leave me high and dry...

Prices are as follows:

Seats £190/pair accept narrow body ones which are £150/pair (N3942)

Carbon tops £40 / pair

Factor in an extra £40 if you want to mount them to be suitable for mounting to runners - which they do not supply

All others prices as per website.

Sorry for the delay, house rebuilding car building and  work  :mad: getting in the way!

Cheers

C

Will find out, on tuesday 3rd of june if mine is widebody or narrow (at yorkshire meet)

Am interested in the all pay at once with 20% off - that seems more worth it.

So will cost between £184 and £216 per pair (including those 2 extras, depending on wide or narrow body)

Does the padding cost extra? cos I'd want them both padded, but just the drivers one on the runners - also both with the carbon tops.

How much will these weigh? Also how does this compare to the westfield race seats I have in at the moment?

Can I use the same harnesses?

When will payment be needed? If we are arranging this for near start of july, then that would be great!!

These are the seats I have in at the mo..

13018452088.jpg

How much do you think I can sell these ones for? and will it really be worth changing them?

Sorry for all the questions, just like to be sure about stuff before I buy.

Thanks, Dan.

Thanks for that Chasmon!

Just to clarify:

I want a pair of N3942s with standard mountings, carbon tops (with JK logo in Gold) & black 5 piece padding, so the cost will be:

£150 + £40 +  2 x £59 = £308, less 10 or 20% depending on how we order!  ???  ???

What will the costs be for individual delivery or bulk delivery?

As for the bulk purchase it will be ok as long as everybody is 100% reliable, I am ,but I wouldn't be so sure about everybody else - think you'd need the money upfront!! (or at least a realistic deposit)

Next problem is the single delivery point, very doubtful that we're all in the same area (I am in Chard, Somerset), so that would mean you having to forward some of the seats which would involve more expense & hassle!!  :(

Edited to add:

Are those prices inluding or excluding VAT or are JK not VAT registered?

Interested (depending on price)

Wide, Carbon Top, upholstery, 5-hole

Question -- the pictures are different to the "seven" seats on the JK website (front edge/mounting) -- am I correct?

Dont like the look of the "seven" seats front edge

Trevor

I believe these seats are different as they are for mounting to runners. The other seats mount to the lip at the front.

I will confirm this though.

I am going to try an contact Triton tomorrow to see what they are offering. Thanks all for your patience Triton race products

Cheerz for this chasmon. Lookin forward to the prices. wanna get these seats in asap.

Ta

i must say im still leaning towards the triton seats.

only because i saw them in the flesh at stoneliegh show

and they were very good quality and comforable.

they will do extra hole for 5/6 point mountings ,30 different colours if required.and have bolt mountings already fixed in bottom of seats.

but i do like the seat pads supplied by jk :t-up:

Depending on when this group buy goes ahead I may have the money for a couple of N3942 seats. :)

I'd want plain seats, no padding, carbon tops or runners.

i must say im still leaning towards the triton seats.

only because i saw them in the flesh at stoneliegh show

and they were very good quality and comforable.

they will do extra hole for 5/6 point mountings ,30 different colours if required.and have bolt mountings already fixed in bottom of seats.

but i do like the seat pads supplied by jk :t-up:

I too am leaning this way... would be good to get a price in the next couple of days... Chas I need to speak to Mark at Triton... do you want me to mention a group buy?

I agree payment up-front makes sense, better for each person to take a small risk than for one person to take a massive risk..  ;)

As for delivery can we not setup a network between us, consisting of regional / local hubs etc.. I can sure store and act as a Hub for the Manchester Region with storage in Trafford Park, near the Traff Centre. That way we can minimalise transport costs and people can just collect from their regional hubs. Maybe we can even arrange for delivery form the supplier to say three different locations, I guess it depends if they are quoting for TNT type delivery or a man in a van to a single drop off location??

Having said all of this, it has to be worth it!  :D  There's no point in everyong going out of their way, and Chasmon going to all this effort if we only save £20 each!  :D

I think JK is only going to send them to one address... not one address in each regional area, or that the take on it I have...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.