• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• paulwoodford

• minisweeper

• Rob Navin

just noticed emma's name on the form, you planning ahead emma, you'll need something to fill your evenings after croft when stew starts the excuses and the next engine transplant. :p  :D  :p  :devil:

I offered to "do my bit" for the club - we get a lot out of it (including big credit card bills when Stu starts on the engine!!!), so I thought I should put something back in.   :t-up:  :t-up:

Any questions etc can either be placed on here, someone very knowledgeable is usually around!!!  Alternatively, you can PM questions and I'll get answers back to you, after consulting my Yorkshire Experience Organising Team colleagues!!!!!  :p  :p

See you all there!!!!  :t-up:  :p

Any of the NE fancy a convoy, BBQ, p*ss up in that order ?

Suggested that for the past 3 years and never any takers :p , luckily Yorkshire folk are very hospitable :D

but if you want to do something this year I have a cracking blat route down through Wharfedale :t-up:

Any of the NE fancy a convoy, BBQ, p*ss up in that order ?

Suggested that for the past 3 years and never any takers :p , luckily Yorkshire folk are very hospitable :D

but if you want to do something this year I have a cracking blat route down through Wharfedale :t-up:

Well lets make it happen big boy  ;)  I'm in, your in, Bob's in, Jeff is in that the makings of a session surely  :cool:

Send me your entries then!!!

I will be at Yorkshire Club night on Tuesday 6 Feb (there you go Buzz, another plug for ya) if anyone wants to hand their forms over, rather than posting them.

Cheers guys!!  :)

I thoroughly enjoyed last year's event and will be coming again this year. However, could someone advise on whether non WSCC members can also enter? I have a couple of Caterham  owning buddies who are interested in the event but they don't want to gate crash someone else's party.

There's often an array of all kinds of cars  ;)  ;)  ;)