• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• paulwoodford

• minisweeper

• Rob Navin

Appreciate the correct link to the photographer - "Wahtnonegatives" (Stuart Baines, according to his email) confirmed that they couldn't make it to Harewood.

Hope Phil Andrews got some of the Eleven - my camera mysteriously broke a while ago after my 16 year old daughter borrowed it, so I've not been able to take any since getting it on the road.

I should learn - her own camera met a similar mystery end after being taken to a party...

Many thanks to all the organisers and the marshals(of which this year I was not one). It was a great day even though the weather did it's best to spoil it. I have to admit that my cowardly decision to leave the westy at home and run the hill with the tin top chariot was probably a good one as with the luck I have ben having with it at the moment would have probably meant a trip to the sceenery at the first corner.

Still I had great fun but next will be great weather because it won't be on a Bank Holiday........WILL IT?

Thanks Again.

Slippy

Phil Andrews (the photographer) started at the esses, came over to country spent an hour or so talking to us and Kev the recovery guy, looked after the corner while kev (the other marshall) and I had our rides up the hill, took some pics then headed off up the hill, he is all so a regular marshall at harewood.

Slippy

Phil Andrews (the photographer) started at the esses, came over to country spent an hour or so talking to us and Kev the recovery guy, looked after the corner while kev (the other marshall) and I had our rides up the hill, took some pics then headed off up the hill, he is all so a regular marshall at harewood.

He spent the afternoon with me and Deborah at Orchard.

To make matters worse I was then sorting some tools out from the car so we could get the car on the trailer, and the Ez-up gazebo decided to launch itself down the paddock completely wrecking the frame in the process

Richard

That was nothing mate  :D

Seriously though was gutted for you to see the car being pulled up the hill, glad you were uninjured

Been deputy clerk of the course up at Harewood today, weather was cracking lots of sunshine, light winds what a differance a week makes. Seriously gutted to see Richard Carroll come up the hill on the end of a rope for the second week running, at least all four wheels were still on this time. Hope you get it fixed ASAP Richard. :(  :(

• 1 month later...

Hello members!

I am the webmaster of Phill Andrews Photography saw one of the referrer links came from here so I thought I have a look in here!

Nice to see you mention Phill Andrews name in here!

Phill always aim to get his pictures over to me within couple of days and then I have to transfer them over to website - so it always take up to few working days to get the images onto the gallery. (By the way - we have over 3500 images in 44 albums - please take the time to have a look about in there!)

I have now made Phill Andrews and sons photography frameless - it's simpler to navigate and not everything is crammed in now.

Please keep checking via the main site instead of going straight through the gallery as we'll have updated diary dates, features, games etc... updated every so often!

It would help if we get feedback from you lot to allow me to know if I'm doing something right!

Hope to come back in here again soon.

Take care members,

off to my nightshift work now....great (sarcastic that was!)

Bye bye-Oliver Jones (webmaster of Rallyaround.co.uk)

• 5 months later...

I'd guess there's a 99.9% chance it will be 26th May now the wife has booked me a holiday for that week  :down:

Is it me or does there seem to be some sort of conspiracy going on on our calendar at home

29th Dec = Xmas stages = weekend away in Blackpool

9th Feb = Awards do = Holiday in Finland

26th May = Yorkshire experience? = Holiday in Scotland

What next

:bangshead: