Cadwell Park £99 16 July Monday

JeffC

What we need is a rich benifactor say like somebody who runs there own business  

Only one Man I can think of that fits that bill thats into westys and If you can convince Mr Algar to sponser you I will sponser little dec :laugh:

and I reckon there is more chance of you knitting the fog from ICI wilton  than Mr A getting his hand in his pocket :blush:  :p  :p  :p

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

CadwellPark31-5-06100s.jpg

CadwellPark31-5-06136cs.jpg

CadwellPark31-5-06079s.jpg

CadwellPark31-5-06025s.jpg

CadwellPark31-5-06008s.jpg

A few pics from last year for inspiration..  :cool:  :cool:  One thing you can say about Cadwell, flat and boring it aint!  :cool:  :cool:  :t-up:  :t-up:

jeff can you send me the details of cadwell and were/who to pay and ill book up asap, been told im getting it back soon, (will give croft some hammer first though just to break it in) :)

Simon

simply go to page one of this thread and you'll find the info you need  ;)  ;)  ;)

As page 1  ;)  :D

A few of the north east Crew have booked with easy track to do Cadwell on Monday 16th July.. looks a bargain at £99  :love:

anyone else fancy joining us... plan is to head down Sunday with  tents /  BBQ  and a beverage or two  :t-up:  :t-up:

its filling up very quickly so get in before its too late  ;)

easytrack website

north east crew so far..

32 Andy D Westfield,SE,B.R.Green No image available CONFIRMED

33 jeff coopercars westfield,Megabusa,green/blue No image available CONFIRMED

34 middlec Westfield,Megabusa,Orange/Carbon No image available CONFIRMED

35 vx2000 westfield,se,red No image available CONFIRMED

36 evo-mark westfeild,zetec,blue

click the link in JC's original post

must read more!!! doh.

booked, confirmed etc etc

dunno about reading more  but you could do with getting your car finished !  :0  :0  :0

should be there has been a security guard last couple of years taking a fiver off us for pitching the tent.. although thik we escaped last year...(first year guy was massive and didn"t fancy argueing with him  :0  :0

are you joining us like  :t-up:

should be there has been a security guard last couple of years taking a fiver off us for pitching the tent.. although thik we escaped last year...(first year guy was massive and didn"t fancy argueing with him  :0  :0

are you joining us like  :t-up:

possible  :D

what time are you leaving? - havnt decided if im camping yet - might just come down early doors

booked....

blimey. whats with you. thats 2 trackdays you've booked now. you alright???

oh btw i'm booked too

:t-up:  fancy a blast out - shake some dust off.....