TV Stardom Anyone?

gee_fin

In our effort for more exposure (oo-er) we came across a cable TV show wanting motoring/motorsport types with a bit of an eccentric streak. However, not being northern enough they discounted our offer. Any of you northern types want some fame? -

"

Dear Graeme,

Thank you for your interest in the Granada Television programme, 'Mad About Motors'.  Unfortunately, as a Granada Regional show, we are under pressure to keep this very much a North-West based production and would therefore find it difficult to accommodate your story on the programme.

However, should you know of any motoring enthusiasts in the North West region who may like to participate, please don't hesitate to get in touch.  We are looking for real characters with a good story to tell.  Preferably they should be a rare car collector, or drive an eccentric vehicle, or have gone to extreme lengths to modify their car.

Thanks again for your time and interest.

Yours sincerely

Amber Rogerson

Researcher

Granada TV, 'Mad About Motors'

"

It's a cable TV show focussing on people/teams and their cars, if anyone is interested feel free to drop me an email and I'll pass on her address (bit loathe to post it on a public forum).

Graeme.

Come on Down Hurdsey - Hurdsey where are you ?

Some free publicity here for your new project, don't forget to give the club a mention.  :d

who me ? ???

if i get on telly it must be Who wants to be a Millionaire  :d

think of what you could do to a Westfield with all that dosh : :d

Talking of TV appearances, did anyone see me on the BBC2 program about the development of the Rockingham circuit a few weeks ago? Our race was during the first ever meeting there and I was therefore the 2nd person in history to win there. There was a couple of shots of the Westfields, as we finished the race and came back into the pits.

:d

Please form an orderly queue for your autograph.

???

Keith.